Distortions to Cotton Sector Incentives in West and Central Africa
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John Baffes & Mohamed Ihsan Ajwad, 2001. "Identifying price linkages: a review of the literature and an application to the world market of cotton," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(15), pages 1927-1941.
- Louis M. Goreux & Paul R Masson & Dhaneshwar Ghura & Ousmane Badiane, 2002.
"Cotton Sector Strategies in West and Central Africa,"
IMF Working Papers
02/173, International Monetary Fund.
- Badiane, Ousmane & Ghura, Dhaneshwar & Goreux, Louis & Masson, Paul, 2002. "Cotton sector strategies in West and Central Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2867, The World Bank.
- Hinkle, Lawrence E. & Monteil, Peter J. (ed.), 1999. "Exchange Rate Misalignment: Concepts and Measurement for Developing Countries," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195211269.
- Mundlak, Yair & Larson, Donald F, 1992. "On the Transmission of World Agricultural Prices," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 6(3), pages 399-422, September.
- Baffes, John & Elbadawi, Ibrahim A. & O'Connell, Stephen A., 1997. "Single-equation estimation of the equilibrium real exchange rate," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1800, The World Bank.
- Kym Anderson & Ernesto Valenzuela & Lee Ann Jackson, 2007. "Recent and Prospective Adoption of Genetically Modified Cotton: A Global CGE Analysis of Economic Impacts," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2007-07, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Bamou, Ernest & Masters, William A., 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Cameroon," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48518, World Bank.
- John Baffes, 2005. "The "Cotton Problem"," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 20(1), pages 109-144.
- Gilbert, Christopher L., 1996. "International Commodity Agreements: An obituary notice," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Anderson, Kym & Kurzweil, Marianne & Martin, William J. & Sandri, Damiano & Valenzuela, Ernesto, 2008. "Methodology for Measuring Distortions to Agricultural Incentives," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48326, World Bank.
- Anderson, Kym & Valenzuela, Ernesto, 2006. "WTO's Doha Cotton Initiative: A Tale of Two Issues," CEPR Discussion Papers 5567, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kym Anderson & Ernesto Valenzuela, 2007. "WTOÂ’s Doha Cotton Initiative: A Tale of Two Issues," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2007-06, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Masters, William A., 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Senegal," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48517, World Bank.
- John Baffes & Bruce Gardner, 2003. "The transmission of world commodity prices to domestic markets under policy reforms in developing countries," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 159-180. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)