Identifying price linkages: a review of the literature and an application to the world market of cotton
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michel Fok, 2006. "Liberalization and globalization: Trojan Horse for the cotton traders' domination in Francophone Africa," Post-Print halshs-00325019, HAL.
- Baffes, John, 2007. "Distortions to Cotton Sector Incentives in West and Central Africa," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper Series 48526, World Bank.
- Devine, Jon & Plastina, Alejandro S. & Theriault, Veronique, 2012. "Cotton Market Integration across Countries, among Qualities, and through Time," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124962, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Wilcox, Michael D. & Abbott, Philip C., 2006. "Can Cocoa Farmer Organizations Countervail Buyer Market Power?," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21261, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Akpan, S.B. & Udoka, S. J. & Inimfon, V. P., 2016. "Assessment of Rice Market Competiveness Using Horizontal Price Transmission: Empirical Evidence from Southern Region of Nigeria," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 8(2), pages 1-16, June.
- Arnade, Carlos & Cooke, Bryce & Gale, Fred, 2017. "Agricultural price transmission: China relationships with world commodity markets," Journal of Commodity Markets, Elsevier, vol. 7(C), pages 28-40.
- Motamed, Mesbah J. & Arriola, Christine & Hansen, James & MacDonald, Stephen, 2013. "Cotton and Hydropower in Central Asia: How Resource Competition Affects Trade," Economic Information Bulletin 262128, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Hamulczuk, Mariusz & Łopaciuk, Wiesław, 2013. "Price linkage between milling and feed wheat prices in Poland and Germany," Problems of World Agriculture / Problemy Rolnictwa Światowego, Warsaw University of Life Sciences, vol. 13(28), pages 1-11, December.
- Walter Labys, 2005. "Commodity Price Fluctuations: A Century of Analysis," Working Papers Working Paper 2005-01, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:33:y:2001:i:15:p:1927-1941. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.