How Reliable is Partial Equilibrium Analysis?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 57 (1975)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journal-home.tcl?issn=00346535|
- Verikios, George, 2009.
"Modelling the world wool market: A hybrid approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 418-431, March.
- George Verikios, 2007. "Modelling the World Wool Market: A Hybrid Approach," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 07-18, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- H. Allen Klaiber & V. Kerry Smith, 2013. "Developing general equilibrium benefit analyses for social programs: an introduction and example," Chapters,in: Principles and Standards for Benefit–Cost Analysis, chapter 6, pages 194-246 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Klaiber, H. Allen & Smith, V. Kerry, 2012. "Developing General Equilibrium Benefit Analyses for Social Programs: An Introduction and Example," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(02), pages 1-52, May.
- Klaiber H. Allen & Smith V. Kerry, 2012. "Developing General Equilibrium Benefit Analyses for Social Programs: An Introduction and Example," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 1-52, May.
- Jaime Melo, 1980. "Tariffs and resource allocation in partial and in general equilibrium," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 116(1), pages 114-130, March.
- Travis Warziniack & David Finnoff & Jonathan Bossenbroek & Jason Shogren & David Lodge, 2011. "Stepping Stones for Biological Invasion: A Bioeconomic Model of Transferable Risk," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 50(4), pages 605-627, December.
- Warziniack, Travis & Finnoff, David C. & Bossenbroek, Jonathan & Shogren, Jason F. & Lodge, David, 2010. "Stepping stones for biological invasion: A bioeconomic model of transferable risk," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 60957, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Pizer, William A. & Kopp, Raymond, 2005. "Calculating the Costs of Environmental Regulation," Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 25, pages 1307-1351 Elsevier.
- Pizer, William & Kopp, Raymond, 2003. "Calculating the Cost of Environmental Regulation," Discussion Papers dp-03-06, Resources For the Future.
- McDermott, Shana M. & Finnoff, David C. & Shogren, Jason F., 2013. "The welfare impacts of an invasive species: Endogenous vs. exogenous price models," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 43-49.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:57:y:1975:i:3:p:299-310. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed