Joint Outputs, Intermediate Inputs and International Trade Theory
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 18 (1977)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297|
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0020-6598 Email: |
- Baldwin, Richard & Robert-Nicoud, Frédéric, 2014.
"Trade-in-goods and trade-in-tasks: An integrating framework,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 51-62.
- Baldwin, Richard & Robert-Nicoud, Frédéric, 2010. "Trade-in-goods and trade-in-tasks: An Integrating Framework," CEPR Discussion Papers 7775, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard Baldwin & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2013. "Trade-in-goods and trade-in-tasks: An integrating framework," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 13103, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Richard Baldwin & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2010. "Trade-in-goods and trade-in-tasks: An Integrating Framework," NBER Working Papers 15882, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Avinash K. Dixit & Gene M. Grossman, 1982. "Trade and Protection with Multistage Production," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(4), pages 583-594.
- Avinash K. Dixit & Gene M. Grossman, 1981. "Trade and Protection with Multistage Production," NBER Working Papers 0794, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Baldwin & Javier Lopez-Gonzalez, 2015. "Supply-chain Trade: A Portrait of Global Patterns and Several Testable Hypotheses," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(11), pages 1682-1721, November.
- Richard Baldwin & Javier Lopez-Gonzalez, 2013. "Supply-Chain Trade: A Portrait of Global Patterns and Several Testable Hypotheses," NBER Working Papers 18957, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baldwin, Richard & Lopez-Gonzalez, Javier, 2013. "Supply-chain trade: A portrait of global patterns and several testable hypotheses," CEPR Discussion Papers 9421, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stephen Devadoss & Wongun Song, 2003. "Oligopsonistic Intermediate Input and Patterns of Trade," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 77-97.
- Ethier, Wilfred J. & Svensson, Lars E. O., 1986. "The theoremes of international trade with factor mobility," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-2), pages 21-42, February.
- Wilfred J. Ethier & Lars E.O. Svensson, 1983. "The Theorems of International Trade with Factor Mobility," NBER Working Papers 1115, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pasquale Sgro, 1980. "Price distortions, joint production and some international trade theorems," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 116(4), pages 657-668, December.
- Baldwin, Richard & Robert-Nicoud, Frédéric, 2007. "Offshoring: General Equilibrium Effects on Wages, Production and Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 6218, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard Baldwin & Frederic Robert-Nicoud, 2007. "Offshoring: General Equilibrium Effects on Wages, Production and Trade," NBER Working Papers 12991, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard E. Baldwin & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2007. "Offshoring: General Equilibrium Effects on Wages, Production and Trade," CEP Discussion Papers dp0794, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Richard E. Baldwin & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2007. "Offshoring: general equilibrium effects on wages, production and trade," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19720, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Richard Baldwin & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2008. "Offshoring: General Equilibrium Effects on Wages, Production and Trade," Development Working Papers 250, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Diewert, W. E. & Wales, T. J., 1995. "Flexible functional forms and tests of homogeneous separability," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 259-302, June.
- L. P. Mahe & J. Courgeon, 1986. "Distorsions de concurrence dues à la PAC. Protection effective sur le porc et l'aviculture en RFA, France, Pays-Bas, Danemark," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 173(1), pages 37-47.
- Richard Baldwin, 2014. "WTO 2.0: Governance of 21st century trade," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 261-283, June.
- Ulrich Kohli, 2001. "Sanyal and Jones on trade in middle products," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 39-63.
- Mauro Caselli & Arpita Chatterjee & Alan Woodland, 2014. "Multi-product exporters, variable markups and exchange rate fluctuations," Discussion Papers 2014-15, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- repec:gen:geneem:11112 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:18:y:1977:i:3:p:517-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed