The Theorems of International Trade with Factor Mobility
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ethier, Wilfred J. & Svensson, Lars E. O., 1986. "The theoremes of international trade with factor mobility," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-2), pages 21-42, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chang, Winston W. & Ethier, Wilfred J. & Kemp, Murray C., 1980. "The theorems of international trade with joint production," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 377-394, August.
- Markusen, James R., 1983. "Factor movements and commodity trade as complements," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3-4), pages 341-356, May.
- Ethier, Wilfred J., 1982. "The general role of factor intensity in the theorems of international trade," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 10(3-4), pages 337-342.
- Svensson, Lars E.O., 1984. "Factor trade and goods trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3-4), pages 365-378, May.
- Dixit, Avinash & Woodland, Alan, 1982. "The relationship between factor endowments and commodity trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3-4), pages 201-214, November.
- Jones, Ronald W & Scheinkman, Jose A, 1977. "The Relevance of the Two-Sector Production Model in Trade Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(5), pages 909-935, October.
- Rodriguez, Carlos Alfredo, 1975. "International Factor Mobility, Nontraded Goods, and the International Equalization of Prices of Goods and Factors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(1), pages 115-124, January.
- J. Peter Neary, 1985. "International Factor Mobility, Minimum Wage Rates, and Factor-Price Equalization: A Synthesis," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(3), pages 551-570.
- Deardorff, Alan V, 1980. "The General Validity of the Law of Comparative Advantage," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(5), pages 941-957, October.
- Woodland, A D, 1977. "Joint Outputs, Intermediate Inputs and International Trade Theory," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(3), pages 517-533, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harry P. Bowen & Jennifer Pédussel Wu, 2013.
"Immigrant Specificity and the Relationship between Trade and Immigration: Theory and Evidence,"
Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 366-384, October.
- Harry P. Bowen & Jennifer Pedussel Wu, 2011. "Immigrant Specificity and the Relationship between Trade and Immigration: Theory and Evidence," Discussion Paper Series 2011-01, McColl School of Business, Queens University of Charlotte, revised 13 Jul 2012.
- Bowen, Harry P. & Pédussel Wu, Jennifer, 2012. "Immigrant specificity and the relationship between trade and immigration: Theory and evidence," Working Papers 70, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute of Management Berlin (IMB).
- Alasdair Smith, 1988. "East-West Trade, Embargoes, and Expectations," NBER Chapters, in: Issues in US-EC Trade Relations, pages 153-172, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James R. Markusen & Keith E. Maskus, 2001.
"Multinational Firms: Reconciling Theory and Evidence,"
NBER Chapters, in: Topics in Empirical International Economics: A Festschrift in Honor of Robert E. Lipsey, pages 71-98,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James R. Markusen & Keith E. Maskus, 1999. "Multinational Firms: Reconciling Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 7163, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Svensson, Lars E O, 1988. "Trade in Risky Assets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(3), pages 375-394, June.
- Naujoks, Petra & Schmidt, Klaus-Dieter, 1995. "Foreign direct investment and trade in transition countries: Tracing links – A sequel," Kiel Working Papers 704, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Scholz, Christian M., 1998. "Environmental regulation and its impact on welfare and international competitiveness in a Heckscher-Ohlin framework," Kiel Working Papers 857, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Meckl, Jürgen, 1994. "Migration, income redistribution, and international capital mobility," Discussion Papers, Series II 230, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Roger White, 2010. "Migration and International Trade," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13670.
- Klepper, Gernot & Stahler, Frank, 1998. "Sustainabilty in Closed and Open Economies," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(3), pages 488-506, August.
- Springer, Katrin, 2000. "Do We Have to Consider International Capital Mobility in Trade Models?," Kiel Working Papers 964, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Klepper, Gernot & Stähler, Frank, 1995. "Sustainability and international trade in resources," Kiel Working Papers 712, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Thompson, Henry, 2014. "Energy tariffs in a small open economy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 63-67.
- Schwab, Jakob & Ortseifer, Christina, 2015. "Reaping the Gains: Specialization and Capital Flows," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113194, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Yoshiaki Nakada, 2017. "The effects of energy and commodity prices on commodity output in a three-factor, two-good general equilibrium trade model," Papers 1711.10096, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2018.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:1115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.