The relationship between factor endowments and commodity trade
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Svensson, Lars E.O., 1984.
"Factor trade and goods trade,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3-4), pages 365-378, May.
- Lars E.O. Svensson, 1982. "Factor Trade and Goods Trade," NBER Working Papers 0999, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Grossmann, Volker & Kohler, Wilhelm, 2012. "Migration, International Trade and Capital Formation: Cause or Effect ?," FSES Working Papers 436, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Grossmann, Volker & Kohler, Wilhelm, 2012. "Migration, International Trade and Capital Formation: Cause or Effect?," IZA Discussion Papers 6975, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kopp, Andreas, 1994. "International factor movements and trade: The basic issues," Kiel Working Papers 662, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Svensson, Lars E O, 1988. "Trade in Risky Assets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(3), pages 375-394, June.
- Lars E.O. Svensson, 1987. "Trade in Risky Assets," NBER Working Papers 2403, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gilberto Fraga & Carlos Bacha, 2011. "The Non-linearity of the Relationship between Human Capital and Exports in Brazil â€“ evidences of regional differences," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1016, European Regional Science Association.
- Makochekanwa, Albert, 2007. "Botswana’s revealed comparative advantage," MPRA Paper 34564, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ethier, Wilfred J. & Svensson, Lars E. O., 1986. "The theoremes of international trade with factor mobility," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-2), pages 21-42, February.
- Wilfred J. Ethier & Lars E.O. Svensson, 1983. "The Theorems of International Trade with Factor Mobility," NBER Working Papers 1115, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Falvey, Rod, 1999. "Trade liberalization and factor price convergence," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 195-210, October.
- R. Falvey,, "undated". "Trade Liberalization and Factor Price Convergence," Discussion Papers 96/17, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Falvey, R., 1995. "Trade Liberalisation and factor Price Convergence," Papers 290, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Gilroy, Bernard Michael, 1991. "Faktorgehalt und internationaler Handel
[Factor content and international trade]," MPRA Paper 21037, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Falvey, Rod & Kreickemeier, Udo, 2005. "Globalisation and factor returns in competitive markets," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 233-248, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:13:y:1982:i:3-4:p:201-214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed