Bridging Trade Theory And Labour Econometrics: The Effects Of International Migration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Murat Genc & Masood Gheasi & Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot, 2012.
"The impact of immigration on international trade: a meta-analysis,"
Chapters,in: Migration Impact Assessment, chapter 9, pages 301-337
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Genc, Murat & Gheasi, Masood & Nijkamp, Peter & Poot, Jacques, 2011. "The Impact of Immigration on International Trade: A Meta-Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 6145, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Murat Genc & Masood Gheasi & Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot, 2011. "The impact of immigration on international trade: a meta-analysis," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2011020, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Grossmann, Volker & Kohler, Wilhelm, 2012.
"Migration, International Trade and Capital Formation: Cause or Effect?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6975, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Grossmann, Volker & Kohler, Wilhelm, 2012. "Migration, International Trade and Capital Formation: Cause or Effect ?," FSES Working Papers 436, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Peter H. Egger & Maximilian von Ehrlich & Douglas R. Nelson, 2012. "Migration and Trade," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(2), pages 216-241, February.
- Selim Ã‡agatay & Murat GenÃ§ & Onur Koska, 2013. "The Impact of Immigration on International Trade in Europe: The Case of the EU-Mediterranean-Eastern Europe Zone," ERSA conference papers ersa13p376, European Regional Science Association.
- Hatzigeorgiou, Andreas & Lodefalk, Magnus, 2018.
"Anti-Migration as a Threat to Internationalization? A Review of the Migration- Internationalization Literature,"
2018:11, Örebro University, School of Business, revised 06 Dec 2018.
- Hatzigeorgiou, Andreas & Lodefalk, Magnus, 2018. "Anti-Migration as a Threat to Internationalization? A Review of the Migration-Internationalization Literature," GLO Discussion Paper Series 287, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Bougheas, Spiros & Nelson, Doug, 2013.
"On the political economy of high skilled migration and international trade,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 206-224.
- Spiros Bougheas & Doug Nelson, "undated". "On the Political Economy of High Skilled Migration and International Trade," Discussion Papers 12/06, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Spiros Bougheas & Douglas R. Nelson, 2012. "On the Political Economy of High Skilled Migration and International Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 3880, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sirries, Steffen & Larch, Mario, 2014. "International Trade and MIgration: A Quantitative Framework," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100516, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Michał BURZYŃSKI, 2014. "Trading Goods or Human Capital The Winners and Losers of Economic Integration," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2014022, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Hatzigeorgiou, Andreas & Lodefalk, Magnus, 2017. "Anti-Migration as a Threat to Internationalization?," Ratio Working Papers 302, The Ratio Institute.
- Sayantan Ghosh Dastidar & Vudayagi Balasubramanyam, 2015. "Impact of immigrants on the foreign trade of the UK," Working Papers 81843151, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Robert E.B. Lucas, 2014. "The migration–trade link in developing economies: a summary and extension of evidence," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Migration and Economic Development, chapter 11, pages 288-326 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Tanika Chakraborty & Manish Pandey, 2018. "Temporary International Migration and Shocks: Analysis using panel data," Departmental Working Papers 2018-03, The University of Winnipeg, Department of Economics.
- Fariastuti Djafar & Mohd Khairul Hisyam Hassan, 2013. "Does Trade With Labour Sending Countries Reduce Demand for Migrant Workers: A Lesson from Malaysia," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(10), pages 1325-1336, October.
- Gaston, Noel & Rajaguru, Gulasekaran, 2013. "International migration and the welfare state revisited," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 90-101.
- Murat Genc & Selim Cagatay & Onur A. Koska & Perihan O. Saygin, 2013. "Immigration, Enterprises, and Employment in the European Union," EcoMod2013 5694, EcoMod.
- Ray Chaudhuri, A. & Pandey, Manish, 2015.
"Immigration, Endogenous Technology Adoption and Wages,"
2015-008, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Manish Pandey & Amrita Ray Chaudhuri, 2015. "Immigration, Endogenous Technology Adoption and Wages," Departmental Working Papers 2015-01, The University of Winnipeg, Department of Economics.
- Peter Egger & Wolfgang Eggert & Mario Larch, 2014. "Structural Operations and Net Migration Across European Union Member Countries," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(2), pages 352-378, May.
- Chakrabarti, Anindya S. & Dutta, Aparna, 2015. "Economic incentives versus institutional frictions: migration dynamics within Europe," IIMA Working Papers WP2015-08-06, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- repec:eee:jmacro:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:118-134 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manish Pandey & James Townsend, 2017. "Prior host-country work experience and immigrant labor market outcomes: evidence from Canada," IZA Journal of Migration and Development, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 6(1), pages 1-22, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecsur:v:27:y:2013:i:1:p:98-139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0950-0804 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.