The Role of Technology in the Theory of International Trade
In: The Technology Factor in International Trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Akihiro Amano, 1964. "Determinants Of Comparative Costs: A Theoretical Approach," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(3), pages 389-400.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1990. "Hysteresis In The Trade Pattern," Papers 157, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Amitendu Palit & Shounkie Nawani, 2007. "Technological Capability as a Determinant of FDI Inflows: Evidence from Developing Asia & India," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 193, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Leonard Cheng, 1984. "International trade and technology: A brief survey of the recent literature," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 120(1), pages 165-189, March.
- Laura MÃ¡rquez-Ramos & Inmaculada Martinez-Zarzoso, 2011. "The effect of country absorptive capacity on exports: A panel data analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1476, European Regional Science Association.
- R. E. Baldwin & G. G. Cain, "undated".
"Shifts in U.S. Relative Wages: The Role of Trade, Technology, and Factor Endowments,"
Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers
1132-97, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Baldwin, Robert E & Cain, Glen C, 1997. "Shifts in US Relative Wages: The Role of Trade, Technology and Factor Endowments," CEPR Discussion Papers 1596, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert E. Baldwin & Glen G. Cain, 1997. "Shifts in U.S. Relative Wages: The Role of Trade, Technology and Factor Endowments," NBER Working Papers 5934, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- De Loo, Ivo & Ziesemer, Thomas, 1999. "Determinants Of Sectoral Average Wage and Employment Growth Rates in a Specific Factors Model with Production Externalities and International Capital Movements," Research Memorandum 006, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Sugata Marjit, 1994.
"A competitive general equilibrium model of technology transfer, innovation, and obsolescence,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 59(2), pages 133-148, June.
- Marjit, S., 1991. "A competitive general equilibrium model of technology transfer, innovation and obsolescence," RCER Working Papers 309, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- De Loo, Ivo & Ziesemer, Thomas, 1998. "Determinants Of Sectoral Average Wage Growth Rates in a Specific Factors Model with International Capital Movements: The Case of Cobb-Douglas Production Functions," Research Memorandum 006, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Falvey, Rod, 1999. "Trade liberalization and factor price convergence," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 195-210, October.
- Ronald W. Jones, 1980. "Comparative and Absolute Advantage," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 116(III), pages 235-260, September.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:58723 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amitendu Palit & Shounkie Nawani, 2010. "Technological Capability as a Determinant of FDI Inflows: Evidence from Developing Asia & India," Working Papers id:2714, eSocialSciences.
- Ehsan Choudhri, 1979. "The pattern of trade in individual products: A test of simple theories," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 115(1), pages 81-98, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:3379. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.