Globalisation and factor returns in competitive markets
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lars E.O. Svensson, 1982.
"Factor Trade and Goods Trade,"
NBER Working Papers
0999, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Copeland, Brian R, 1991. "Tourism, Welfare and De-industrialization in a Small Open Economy," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 58(232), pages 515-29, November.
- J. Peter Neary, 1985. "International Factor Mobility, Minimum Wage Rates, and Factor-Price Equalization: A Synthesis," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(3), pages 551-570.
- James R. Markusen & Lars E.O. Svensson, 1983.
"Trade in Goods and Factors with International Differences in Technology,"
NBER Working Papers
1101, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Markusen, James R & Svensson, Lars E O, 1985. "Trade in Goods and Factors with International Differences in Technology," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(1), pages 175-92, February.
- Falvey, Rod, 1999.
"Trade liberalization and factor price convergence,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 195-210, October.
- Deardorff, Alan V, 1980. "The General Validity of the Law of Comparative Advantage," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(5), pages 941-957, October.
- Neary, Peter J., 1989. "Immigration and real wages," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 171-174, August.
- Bond, Eric, 1993. "Trade, factor mobility, and income distribution in a regional model with compensating wage differentials," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 67-84, March.
- BLACKORBY, Ch. & SCHWORM, W. & VENABLES, A., 1986.
"Necessary and sufficient conditions for factor price equalization,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1986047, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Charles Blackorby & William Schworm & Anthony Venables, 1993. "Necessary and Sufficient Conditions for Factor Price Equalization," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(2), pages 413-434.
- Dixit, Avinash & Woodland, Alan, 1982. "The relationship between factor endowments and commodity trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3-4), pages 201-214, November.
- Deardorff, A.V., 1991.
"The Possibility of Factor Price Equalization, Revisited,"
277, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Deardorff, Alan V., 1994. "The possibility of factor price equalization, revisited," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1-2), pages 167-175, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:66:y:2005:i:1:p:233-248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.