Trade in Goods and Factors with International Differences in Technology
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Markusen, James R & Svensson, Lars E O, 1985. "Trade in Goods and Factors with International Differences in Technology," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(1), pages 175-192, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goo, Youngwan & Park, Hyun, 2007. "Economic growth and convergence with international differences in technology," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 145-168, March.
- Akerman, Anders & Larsson, Anna & Naghavi, Alireza, 2011.
"Autocracies and Development in a Global Economy: A Tale of Two Elites,"
Research Papers in Economics
2011:24, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Anders Akerman & Anna Larsson & Alireza Naghavi, 2011. "Autocracies and Development in a Global Economy: A Tale of Two Elites," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_041, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- A. Akerman & A. Larsson & A. Naghavi, 2011. "Autocracies and Development in a Global Economy: A Tale of Two Elites," Working Papers wp775, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Anders Akerman & Anna Larsson & Alireza Naghavi, 2011. "Autocracies and Development in a Global Economy: A Tale of Two Elites," Working Papers 2011.65, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Anders Akerman & Anna Larsson & Alireza Naghavi, 2011. "Autocracies and Development in a Global Economy: A Tale of Two Elites," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 065, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Schiff, Maurice, 2006. "Substitution in Markusen's classic trade and factor movement complementarity models," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3974, The World Bank.
- Linda S. Goldberg & Michael W. Klein, 1999.
"International Trade and Factor Mobility: An Empirical Investigation,"
NBER Working Papers
7196, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Linda S. Goldberg & Michael W. Klein, 1999. "International trade and factor mobility: an empirical investigation," Staff Reports 81, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- James R. Markusen & Keith E. Maskus, 2001.
"Multinational Firms: Reconciling Theory and Evidence,"
NBER Chapters,in: Topics in Empirical International Economics: A Festschrift in Honor of Robert E. Lipsey, pages 71-98
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James R. Markusen & Keith E. Maskus, 1999. "Multinational Firms: Reconciling Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 7163, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Svensson, Lars E O, 1988. "Trade in Risky Assets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(3), pages 375-394, June.
- Leonard Cheng, 1984. "International trade and technology: A brief survey of the recent literature," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 120(1), pages 165-189, March.
- Jiandong Ju & Shang-Jin Wei, 2007.
"Current Account Adjustment: Some New Theory and Evidence,"
NBER Working Papers
13388, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shang-Jin Wei & Jiandong Ju, 2008. "Current Account Adjustment: Some New Theory and Evidence," 2008 Meeting Papers 851, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bhattarai, Keshab & Mallick, Sushanta, 2013. "Impact of China's currency valuation and labour cost on the US in a trade and exchange rate model," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 40-59.
- Richard B. Freeman, 2006. "People Flows in Globalization," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 20(2), pages 145-170, Spring.
- Falvey, Rod, 1999. "Trade liberalization and factor price convergence," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 195-210, October.
- Rasciute, Simona & Pentecost, Eric J., 2010. "A Nested logit approach to modelling the location of foreign direct investment in the Central and Eastern European Countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 32-39, January.
- Rod Falvey & Udo Kreickemeier, 2017.
"Globalization and Factor Returns in Competitive Markets,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: International Trade and Labor Markets Welfare, Inequality and Unemployment, chapter 1, pages 3-25
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Falvey, Rod & Kreickemeier, Udo, 2005. "Globalisation and factor returns in competitive markets," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 233-248, May.
- John Cockburn & Erwin Corong & Bernard Decaluwé & Ismaël Fofana & Véronique Robichaud, 2010. "The Gender and Poverty Impacts of Trade Liberalization in Senegal," Cahiers de recherche 1013, CIRPEE.
- Nijkamp, P. & Poot, J., 1990. "Endogenous technological progress and spatial interdependence," Serie Research Memoranda 0061, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Roger White, 2010. "Migration and International Trade," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13670, April.
- Carol L. Osler, 1987. "Factor Prices and Welfare Under Integrated Capital Markets," NBER Working Papers 2447, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Springer, Katrin, 2000. "Do We Have to Consider International Capital Mobility in Trade Models?," Kiel Working Papers 964, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Simona Rasciute & Eric J. Pentecost & Helena I. Marques, 2007. "An Empirical Investigation of the Determinants of the Location of Foreign Direct Investment in the Central and Eastern European Countries Using Multilevel Data," Discussion Paper Series 2007_22, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Sep 2007.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:1101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .