Necessary and sufficient conditions for factor price equalization
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Charles Blackorby & William Schworm & Anthony Venables, 1993. "Necessary and Sufficient Conditions for Factor Price Equalization," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(2), pages 413-434.
References listed on IDEAS
- Moulin, Herve, 1979. "Dominance Solvable Voting Schemes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(6), pages 1137-1151, November.
- Kennan, John & Wilson, Robert, 1990. "Can Strategic Bargaining Models Explain Collective Bargaining Data?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 405-409, May.
- David Card, 1990. "Strikes and Wages: A Test of an Asymmetric Information Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 105(3), pages 625-659.
- Gretlein, Rodney & Hamilton, Jonathan & Slutsky, Steven, 1996.
"To fight or not to fight? That is the question,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, pages 85-114.
- Gretlein, R. & Hamilton, J. & Slutsky, S., "undated". "To fight or no to fight? That is the question," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1205, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Gretlein, R. & Hamilton, J. & Slutsky, S., 1986. "To fight or not to fight: that is the question," CORE Discussion Papers 1986025, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kennan, John & Wilson, Robert, 1989. "Strategic Bargaining Models and Interpretation of Strike Data," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(S), pages 87-130, Supplemen.
- Martin J. Osborne & Ariel Rubinstein, 2005. "Bargaining and Markets," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000515, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Hayes, Beth, 1984. "Unions and Strikes with Asymmetric Information," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 2(1), pages 57-83, January.
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1982.
"Predation, reputation, and entry deterrence,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 280-312, August.
- Paul Milgrom & John Roberts, 1980. "Predation, Reputation, and Entry Deterrence," Discussion Papers 427, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Paul Milgrom & John Roberts, 1997. "Predation, reputation , and entry deterrence," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1460, David K. Levine.
- Oliver Hart, 1989. "Bargaining and Strikes," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 104(1), pages 25-43.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:79:y:1985:i:04:p:943-957_23 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shogren, Jason & Margolis, Michael, 2002. "Unprotected Resources and Voracious World Markets," Discussion Papers dp-02-30, Resources For the Future.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick & Venables, Anthony J., 2013.
"Absorbing a windfall of foreign exchange: Dutch disease dynamics,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 229-243.
- Rick van der Ploeg & Anthony J Venables, 2010. "Absorbing A Windfall Of Foreign Exchange: Dutch disease dynamics," OxCarre Working Papers 052, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick & Venables, Anthony J, 2010. "Absorbing A Windfall of Foreign Exchange: Dutch disease dynamics," CEPR Discussion Papers 8086, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gordon H. Hanson & Matthew J. Slaughter, 1999. "The Rybczynski Theorem, Factor-Price Equalization, and Immigration: Evidence from U.S. States," NBER Working Papers 7074, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rod Falvey & Udo Kreickemeier, 2017.
"Globalization and Factor Returns in Competitive Markets,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: International Trade and Labor Markets Welfare, Inequality and Unemployment, chapter 1, pages 3-25
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Falvey, Rod & Kreickemeier, Udo, 2005. "Globalisation and factor returns in competitive markets," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 233-248, May.
- Andreas Pfingsten & Reiner Wolff, 2009. "Factor Supply Changes in Small Open Economies: Rybczynski Derivatives under Increasing Marginal Costs," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 9-20, Spring.
- Falvey, Rod, 1999. "Trade liberalization and factor price convergence," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 195-210, October.
- Xiang, Chong, 2001.
"The sufficiency of the 'lens condition' for factor price equalization in the case of two factors,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, pages 463-474.
- Xiang, C., 1999. "The Sufficiency of the "Lens Conditions" for Factor Price Equalization in the Case of Two Factors," Working Papers 434, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Kurose, Kazuhiro & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2016.
"The Heckscher-Ohlin-Samuelson Model and the Cambridge Capital Controversies,"
UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers
2016-05, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Kazuhiro Kurose & Naoki Yoshihara, 2016. "The Heckscher-Ohlin-Samuelson Model and the Cambridge Capital Controversies," TERG Discussion Papers 346, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Kazuhiro Kurose & Naoki Yoshihara, 2016. "The Heckscher-Ohlin-Samuelson model and the Cambridge capital controversies," Working Papers SDES-2016-4, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Apr 2016.
- Kazuhiro Kurose & Naoki Yoshihara, 2016. "The Heckscher-Ohlin-Samuelson Model and the Cambridge Capital Controversies," DSSR Discussion Papers 58, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:1986047. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .