Trade with Asia and skill upgrading: Effects on labor markets in the older industrial countries
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 133 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Postal:Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: https://www.ifw-kiel.de/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/international+economics/journal/10290/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rimmer, Maureen, 1991. "Primary Factor Substitution and the Real Wage Explosions," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(57), pages 316-33, December.
- Edward E. Leamer, 1994. "Trade, Wages and Revolving Door Ideas," NBER Working Papers 4716, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deardorff, Alan V., 1986. "Firless firwoes: How preferences can interfere with the theorems of international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-2), pages 131-142, February.
- Mezzetti, C. & Dinopoulos, E., 1989.
"Domestic Unionization And Import Competition,"
337, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Hertel, Thomas, 1997. "Global Trade Analysis: Modeling and applications," GTAP Books, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, number 7685, November.
- R. Falvey,, .
"Trade Liberalization and Factor Price Convergence,"
96/17, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Bertola, Giuseppe, 1993.
"Factor Shares and Savings in Endogenous Growth,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1184-98, December.
- Eli Berman & John Bound & Zvi Griliches, 1993. "Changes in the Demand for Skilled Labor within U.S. Manufacturing Industries: Evidence from the Annual Survey of Manufacturing," NBER Working Papers 4255, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eli Berman & John Bound & Zvi Griliches, 1994. "Changes in the Demand for Skilled Labor within U. S. Manufacturing: Evidence from the Annual Survey of Manufactures," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 109(2), pages 367-397.
- Feenstra, Robert C & Hanson, Gordon H, 1996.
"Globalization, Outsourcing, and Wage Inequality,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 240-45, May.
- Vern Caddy, 1976. "Empirical Estimation of the Elasticity of Substitution : A Review," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers op-09, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Jan Tinbergen, 1975. "Substitution of academically trained by other manpower," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 111(3), pages 466-476, 09.
- Drusilla K. Brown & Robert M. Stern, 1989.
"U.S.-Canada Bilateral Tariff Elimination: The Role of Product Differentiation and Market Structure,"
in: Trade Policies for International Competitiveness, pages 217-254
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brown, D.K. & Stern, R.M., 1988. "U.S.-Canada Bilateral Tariff Elimination: The Role Of Product Differentiation And Market Structure," Working Papers 227, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Ethier, Wilfred J., 1984. "Higher dimensional issues in trade theory," Handbook of International Economics, in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 3, pages 131-184 Elsevier.
- Drysdale, Peter & Garnaut, Ross, 1982. "Trade Intensities and the Analysis of Bilateral Trade Flows in a Many-Country World : A Survey," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 22(2), pages 62-84, February.
- Falvey, R. & Tyers, R. & McDougall, R., 1997. "Trade Shocks and the Magnitude of Transmitted Wage Adjustments," Papers 318, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:133:y:1997:i:3:p:383-418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.