Empirical Estimation of the Elasticity of Substitution : A Review
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fullerton, Don & Metcalf, Gilbert E., 2001.
"Environmental controls, scarcity rents, and pre-existing distortions,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 249-267, May.
- Don Fullerton & Gilbert E. Metcalf, 1997. "Environmental Controls, Scarcity Rents, and Pre-Existing Distortions," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9703, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Don Fullerton & Gilbert Metcalf, 1997. "Environmental Controls, Scarcity Rents, and Pre-Existing Distortions," NBER Working Papers 6091, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bakoup, Ferdinand*Tarr, David, 1998. "How integration into the Central African Economic and Monetary Community affects Cameroon's economy: general equilibrium estimates," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1872, The World Bank.
- Young, Andrew T., 2013.
"U.S. Elasticities Of Substitution And Factor Augmentation At The Industry Level,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(04), pages 861-897, June.
- Andrew T. Young, 2010. "US Elasticities of Substitution and Factor-Augmentation at the Industry Level," Working Papers 10-06, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Jaime de Melo & Julie Stanton & David Tarr, 2015.
"Revenue-Raising Taxes: General Equilibrium Evaluation of Alternative Taxation in U.S. Petroleum Industries,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Modeling Developing Countries' Policies in General Equilibrium, chapter 24, pages 505-529
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- de Melo, Jaime & Stanton, Julie & Tarr, David, 1989. "Revenue-raising taxes: General equilibrium evaluation of alternative taxation in U.S. petroleum industries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 425-449.
- de Melo, Jaime & Stanton, Julie & Tarr, David, 1989. "Revenue raising taxes : general equilibrium evaluation of alternative taxation in U.S. petroleum industries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 145, The World Bank.
- Rod Tyers & Yongzheng Yang, 1997. "Trade with Asia and skill upgrading: Effects on labor markets in the older industrial countries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 133(3), pages 383-418, September.
- Fullerton, Don & Metcalf, Gilbert E., 2002.
"Cap and trade policies in the presence of monopoly and distortionary taxation,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 327-347, November.
- Don Fullerton & Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2000. "Cap and Trade Policies in the Presence of Monopoly and Distortionary Taxation," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0015, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Don Fullerton & Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2002. "Cap and Trade Policies in the Presence of Monopoly and Distortionary Taxation," NBER Working Papers 8901, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence H. Goulder & John B. Shoven & John Whalley, 1982. "Domestic Tax Policy and the Foreign Sector: The Importance of Alternative Foreign Sector Formulations to Results from a General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 0919, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adams, Philip D., 1987. "Agricultural Supply Response in ORANI," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 55(03), December.
- Jean Lim & Carolina Rodríguez-Zamora, 2010. "The Optimal Tax Rule in the Presence of Time Use," Working Papers 2010-05, Banco de México.
- Sherony, Keith R. & Knowles, Glenn J. & Boyd, Roy, 1991. "The Economic Impact Of Crop Losses: A Computable General Equilibrium Approach," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(01), July.
- Östblom, Göran, 1999. "An Environmental Medium Term Economic Model - EMEC," Working Papers 69, National Institute of Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital; labour; elasticity of substitution;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cop:wpaper:op-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Horridge). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpmonau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .