Empirical Estimation of the Elasticity of Substitution : A Review
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bakoup, Ferdinand*Tarr, David, 1998. "How integration into the Central African Economic and Monetary Community affects Cameroon's economy: general equilibrium estimates," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1872, The World Bank.
- Fullerton, Don & Metcalf, Gilbert E., 2002.
"Cap and trade policies in the presence of monopoly and distortionary taxation,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 327-347, November.
- Don Fullerton & Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2000. "Cap and Trade Policies in the Presence of Monopoly and Distortionary Taxation," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0015, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Don Fullerton & Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2002. "Cap and Trade Policies in the Presence of Monopoly and Distortionary Taxation," NBER Working Papers 8901, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence H. Goulder & John B. Shoven & John Whalley, 1982. "Domestic Tax Policy and the Foreign Sector: The Importance of Alternative Foreign Sector Formulations to Results from a General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 0919, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adams, Philip D., 1987. "Agricultural Supply Response in ORANI," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 0(Number 03), pages 1-17, December.
- Fullerton, Don & Metcalf, Gilbert E., 2001.
"Environmental controls, scarcity rents, and pre-existing distortions,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 249-267, May.
- Don Fullerton & Gilbert E. Metcalf, 1997. "Environmental Controls, Scarcity Rents, and Pre-Existing Distortions," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9703, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Don Fullerton & Gilbert Metcalf, 1997. "Environmental Controls, Scarcity Rents, and Pre-Existing Distortions," NBER Working Papers 6091, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean Lim & Carolina Rodríguez-Zamora, 2010. "The Optimal Tax Rule in the Presence of Time Use," Working Papers 2010-05, Banco de México.
- Sherony, Keith R. & Knowles, Glenn J. & Boyd, Roy, 1991. "The Economic Impact Of Crop Losses: A Computable General Equilibrium Approach," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-12, July.
- Östblom, Göran, 1999. "An Environmental Medium Term Economic Model - EMEC," Working Papers 69, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Young, Andrew T., 2013.
"U.S. Elasticities Of Substitution And Factor Augmentation At The Industry Level,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(04), pages 861-897, June.
- Andrew T. Young, 2010. "US Elasticities of Substitution and Factor-Augmentation at the Industry Level," Working Papers 10-06, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Jaime de Melo & Julie Stanton & David Tarr, 2015.
"Revenue-Raising Taxes: General Equilibrium Evaluation of Alternative Taxation in U.S. Petroleum Industries,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Modeling Developing Countries' Policies in General Equilibrium, chapter 24, pages 505-529
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- de Melo, Jaime & Stanton, Julie & Tarr, David, 1989. "Revenue-raising taxes: General equilibrium evaluation of alternative taxation in U.S. petroleum industries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 425-449.
- de Melo, Jaime & Stanton, Julie & Tarr, David, 1989. "Revenue raising taxes : general equilibrium evaluation of alternative taxation in U.S. petroleum industries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 145, The World Bank.
- Rod Tyers & Yongzheng Yang, 1997. "Trade with Asia and skill upgrading: Effects on labor markets in the older industrial countries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 133(3), pages 383-418, September.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital; labour; elasticity of substitution;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cop:wpaper:op-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Horridge). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpmonau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.