The Economic Impact Of Crop Losses: A Computable General Equilibrium Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robinson, Sherman & Kilkenny, Maureen & Adelman, Irma, 1989. "The Effect of Trade Liberalization in Agriculture on the U.S. Economy: Projections to 1991," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11128, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Blandford, David & de Gorter, Harry & Harvey, David, 1989. "Farm income support with minimal trade distortions," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 268-273, August.
- Shoven, John B. & Whalley, John, 1972.
"A general equilibrium calculation of the effects of differential taxation of income from capital in the U.S,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3-4), pages 281-321, November.
- John B. Shoven & John Whalley, 1972. "A General Equilibrium Calculation of the Effects of Differential Taxation of Income from Capital in the U.S," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 328, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Emanuel Melichar, 1986. "Agricultural banks under stress," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Jul, pages 437-448.
- Ballard, Charles L. & Fullerton, Don & Shoven, John B. & Whalley, John, 2009.
"A General Equilibrium Model for Tax Policy Evaluation,"
National Bureau of Economic Research Books,
University of Chicago Press, number 9780226036335, March.
- Charles L. Ballard & Don Fullerton & John B. Shoven & John Whalley, 1985. "A General Equilibrium Model for Tax Policy Evaluation," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number ball85-1, Juni.
- Beach, Robert H. & Thomson, Allison M. & McCarl, Bruce A., 2010. "Climate Change Impacts On Us Agriculture," 2010: Climate Change in World Agriculture: Mitigation, Adaptation, Trade and Food Security, June 2010, Stuttgart-Hohenheim, Germany 91393, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Vern Caddy, 1976. "Empirical Estimation of the Elasticity of Substitution : A Review," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers op-09, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wei, Yi-Ming & Mi, Zhi-Fu & Huang, Zhimin, 2015.
"Climate policy modeling: An online SCI-E and SSCI based literature review,"
Omega, Elsevier, vol. 57(PA), pages 70-84.
- Yi-Ming Wei & Zhi-Fu Mi & Zhiming Huang, 2014. "Climate policy modeling: An online SCI-E and SSCI based literature review," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 58, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Glyn Wittwer & Marnie Griffith, 2011.
"Modelling drought and recovery in the southern Murray‐Darling basin,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 55(3), pages 342-359, July.
- Wittwer, Glyn & Griffith, Marnie, 2011. "Modelling drought and recovery in the southern Murray-Darling basin," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 55(3), pages 1-18, September.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wjagec:32628. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.