Climate Change Impacts On Us Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ballard, Charles L, 1987. "Tax Policy and Consumer Foresight: A General Equilibrium Simulation Study," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 25(2), pages 267-284, April.
- Nerlove, Marc & Bessler, David A., 2001. "Expectations, information and dynamics," Handbook of Agricultural Economics,in: B. L. Gardner & G. C. Rausser (ed.), Handbook of Agricultural Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 3, pages 155-206 Elsevier.
- Diao, Xinshen & Somwaru, Agapi, 2000. "An Inquiry on General Equilibrium Effects of MERCOSUR--An Intertemporal World Model," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 557-588, September.
- Hector Calvo-Pardo, 2009.
"Are the antiglobalists right? Gains-from-trade without a Walrasian auctioneer,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 38(3), pages 561-592, March.
- Hector Calvo Pardo, 2005. "Are the antiglobalists right? Gains-from-trade without a walrasian auctioneer," PSE Working Papers halshs-00590718, HAL.
- Yanagida, John F. & Azzam, Azzeddine & Linsenmeyer, Dean, 1987. "Two alternative methods of removing price supports: Implications to the U.S. corn and livestock industries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 311-320.
- Haggard, Stephan & Webb, Steven B, 1993. "What Do We Know about the Political Economy of Economic Policy Reform?," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 8(2), pages 143-168, July.
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel, 1993. "Temporary general equilibrium theory," Handbook of Mathematical Economics,in: K. J. Arrow & M.D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 4, volume 2, chapter 19, pages 879-922 Elsevier.
- Keeney, Roman & Thomas Hertel, 2005. "GTAP-AGR : A Framework for Assessing the Implications of Multilateral Changes in Agricultural Policies," GTAP Technical Papers 1869, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Psaltopoulos, Demetris & Balamou, Eudokia & Skuras, Dimitris & Ratinger, Tomas & Sieber, Stefan, 2011. "Modelling the impacts of CAP Pillar 1 and 2 measures on local economies in Europe: Testing a case study-based CGE-model approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 53-69, January.
- Levy, Santiago & van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1995. "Transition Problems in Economic Reform: Agriculture in the North American Free Trade Agreement," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(4), pages 738-754, September.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Go, Delfin S., 1998. "The Simplest Dynamic General-Equilibrium Model of an Open Economy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 677-714, December.
- Perali, Federico & Pieroni, Luca & Standardi, Gabriele, 2012. "World tariff liberalization in agriculture: An assessment using a global CGE trade model for EU15 regions," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 155-180.
- Keen, Michael, 1990. "Welfare analysis and intertemporal substitution," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 47-66, June.
- Hommes, Cars H., 1994. "Dynamics of the cobweb model with adaptive expectations and nonlinear supply and demand," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 315-335, August.
- Pereira, Alfredo M. & Shoven, John B., 1988. "Survey of dynamic computational general equilibrium models for tax policy evaluation," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 401-436.
More about this item
Keywordsclimate change; crop yields; EPIC; FASOM; Crop Production/Industries; Environmental Economics and Policy; International Relations/Trade; Land Economics/Use; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy; C61; Q18; Q54;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-08-06 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-08-06 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-08-06 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iatr10:91393. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iatrcea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .