Skill Classification and the Effects of Trade on Wage Inequality
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 142 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Postal:Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: https://www.ifw-kiel.de/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/international+economics/journal/10290/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Falvey, R. & Tyers, R. & McDougall, R., 1997. "Trade Shocks and the Magnitude of Transmitted Wage Adjustments," Papers 318, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Abrego, Lisandro & Whalley, John, 2000.
"The Choice of Structural Model in Trade-Wages Decompositions,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(3), pages 462-477, August.
- Lisandro Abrego & John Whalley, 1999. "The Choice of Structural Model in Trade-Wages Decompositions," CSGR Working papers series 34/99, Centre for the Study of Globalisation and Regionalisation (CSGR), University of Warwick.
- Lisandro Abrego & John Whalley, 1999. "The Choice of Structural Model in Trade-Wages Decompositions," NBER Working Papers 7312, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert E. Baldwin & Glen G. Cain, 1997.
"Shifts in U.S. Relative Wages: The Role of Trade, Technology and Factor Endowments,"
NBER Working Papers
5934, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baldwin, Robert E & Cain, Glen C, 1997. "Shifts in US Relative Wages: The Role of Trade, Technology and Factor Endowments," CEPR Discussion Papers 1596, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- R. E. Baldwin & G. G. Cain, "undated". "Shifts in U.S. Relative Wages: The Role of Trade, Technology, and Factor Endowments," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1132-97, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Howard J. Shatz, 1994. "Trade and Jobs in Manufacturing," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 25(1), pages 1-84.
- Haskel, Jonathan & Slaughter, Matthew, 1999.
"Trade, Technology and UK Wage Inequality,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2091, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francois, Joseph & Nelson, Doug R, 1998.
"Trade, Technology and Wages: General Equilibrium Mechanics,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1919, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francois, Joseph F & Nelson, Douglas, 1998. "Trade, Technology, and Wages: General Equilibrium Mechanics," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(450), pages 1483-99, September.
- Joseph F. Francois & Douglas Nelson, 1998. "Trade, Technology, and Wages: General Equilibrium Mechanics," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-058/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ethier, Wilfred J., 1984. "Higher dimensional issues in trade theory," Handbook of International Economics, in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 3, pages 131-184 Elsevier.
- Liu, Jing & Nico van Leeuwen & Tri Thanh Vo & Rod Tyers & Thomas W. Hertel, 1998. "Disaggregating Labor Payments by Skill Level in GTAP," GTAP Technical Papers 314, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Roberto A. De Santis, 2003. "Wage Inequality in the United Kingdom: Trade and/or Technology?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(6), pages 893-909, 06.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:142:y:2006:i:2:p:287-306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.