Dynamic Multi-Household General Economic Models for Policy Simulations: France, Germany, Spain and UK
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ricahrd E. Baldwin & Joseph F. Francois & Richard Portes, 1997. "The costs and benefits of eastern enlargement: the impact on the EU and central Europe," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 12(24), pages 125-176, April.
- Keshab Bhattarai & John Whalley, 2003.
"Discreteness and the Welfare Cost of Labor Supply Tax Distortions,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 44(3), pages 1117-1133, August.
- Keshab Bhattarai & John Whalley, 1997. "Discreteness and the Welfare Cost of Labor Supply Tax Distortions," NBER Working Papers 6280, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keshab Bhattarai & John Whalley, 2002. "Discreteness and the Welfare Cost of Labour Supply Tax Distortions," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20023, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Haaland, Jan I & Norman, Victor D, 1987. " Modelling Trade and Trade Policy: Introduction," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(3), pages 217-226.
- Haaland, Jan I, 1992. " Comparative Advantage, Terms of Trade and Welfare Effects of European Integration: Some Preliminary Assessments," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(3), pages 373-391.
- Niven Winchester & David Greenaway & Geoffrey V. Reed, 2006. "Skill Classification and the Effects of Trade on Wage Inequality," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 142(2), pages 287-306, July.
- Per Krusell & Lee E. Ohanian & JosÈ-Victor RÌos-Rull & Giovanni L. Violante, 2000.
"Capital-Skill Complementarity and Inequality: A Macroeconomic Analysis,"
Econometric Society, vol. 68(5), pages 1029-1054, September.
- Per Krusell & Lee E. Ohanian & Jose-Victor Rios-Rull & Giovanni L. Violante, 1997. "Capital-skill complementarity and inequality: a macroeconomic analysis," Staff Report 239, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Bhattarai K., 2001. "Welfare Gains to UK from a Global Free Trade," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3-4), pages 55-72, July - De.
- Nordhaus, William D & Yang, Zili, 1996. "A Regional Dynamic General-Equilibrium Model of Alternative Climate-Change Strategies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(4), pages 741-765, September.
- Touhami Abdelkhalek & Jean-Marie Dufour, 1998.
"Statistical Inference For Computable General Equilibrium Models, With Application To A Model Of The Moroccan Economy,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, pages 520-534.
- ABDELKHALEK, Touhami & DUFOUR, Jean-Marie, 1997. "Statistical Inference for Computable General Equilibrium Models with Application to a Model of the Moroccan Economy," Cahiers de recherche 9713, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Daniel M. Bernhofen & John C. Brown, 2005. "An Empirical Assessment of the Comparative Advantage Gains from Trade: Evidence from Japan," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(1), pages 208-225, March.
- Terence Huw Edwards & John Whalley, 2007. "Short- And Long-Run Decompositions Of Uk Wage Inequality Changes," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Daniel Piazolo, 2001. "Investment behaviour in transition countries and computable general equilibrium models," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(7), pages 829-837.
- Christophe Chamley, 1985. "Efficient Tax Reform in a Dynamic Model of General Equilibrium," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(2), pages 335-356.
- Abrego, Lisandro & Whalley, John, 2000.
"The Choice of Structural Model in Trade-Wages Decompositions,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, pages 462-477.
- Lisandro Abrego & John Whalley, 1999. "The Choice of Structural Model in Trade-Wages Decompositions," NBER Working Papers 7312, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lisandro Abrego & John Whalley, 1999. "The Choice of Structural Model in Trade-Wages Decompositions," CSGR Working papers series 34/99, Centre for the Study of Globalisation and Regionalisation (CSGR), University of Warwick.
- Wright, Randall D, 1988. "The Observational Implications of Labor Contracts in a Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 6(4), pages 530-551, October.
- Mika Saito, 2004.
"Armington elasticities in intermediate inputs trade: a problem in using multilateral trade data,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, pages 1097-1117.
- Mika Saito, 2004. "Armington Elasticities in Intermediate Inputs Trade; A Problem in Using Multilateral Trade Data," IMF Working Papers 04/22, International Monetary Fund.
- Cropper, Maureen L & Oates, Wallace E, 1992. "Environmental Economics: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 675-740, June.
- Francois, Joseph F, 1996. "Trade, Labour Force Growth and Wages," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(439), pages 1586-1609, November.
- Chris Allen & Michael Gasiorek & Alasdair Smith, 1998. "The competition effects of the Single Market in Europe," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 13(27), pages 439-486, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ekd:000215:21500014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Theresa Leary). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecomoea.html .