Inequality, Privatization and Democratic Institutions in Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsInequality; Democracy; Privatization; Developing countries;
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- P5 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-07-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2016-07-23 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-DEV-2016-07-23 (Development)
- NEP-POL-2016-07-23 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipu:wpaper:45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .