Democracy and dictatorship revisited
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:98:y:2004:i:03:p:425-436_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:99:y:2005:i:04:p:567-581_05 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:92:y:1998:i:02:p:377-389_21 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:90:y:1996:i:02:p:269-282_20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beck, Thorsten & Clarke, George & Groff, Alberto & Keefer, Philip & Walsh, Patrick, 2000. "New tools and new tests in comparative political economy - the database of political institutions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2283, The World Bank.
- David Epstein & Robert H. Bates & Jack Goldstone & Ida Kristensen & Sharyn O'Halloran, 2004. "Democratic Transitions," CID Working Papers 101, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Meltzer, Allan H & Richard, Scott F, 1981. "A Rational Theory of the Size of Government," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(5), pages 914-927, October.
- William D. Nordhaus, 1975. "The Political Business Cycle," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(2), pages 169-190.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:96:y:2002:i:01:p:15-26_00 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPolitical regimes; Democracy; Dictatorship; Measurement;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:143:y:2010:i:1:p:67-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .