Report NEP-DEV-2016-07-23This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eric Avis & Claudio Ferraz & Frederico Finan, 2016. "Do Government Audits Reduce Corruption? Estimating the Impacts of Exposing Corrupt Politicians," Textos para discussão 652, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Martinez, Jr., Arturo, 2016. "Analytical Tools for Measuring Poverty Dynamics: An Application Using Panel Data in the Philippines," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 477, Asian Development Bank.
- Richard Akresh & Damien de Walque & Harounan Kazianga, 2016. "Evidence from a Randomized Evaluation of the Household Welfare Impacts of Conditional and Unconditional Cash Transfers Given to Mothers or Fathers," Economics Working Paper Series 1611, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- d'Agostino, Giorgio & Scarlato, Margherita, 2016. "Gender Inequality in the South African Labour Market: the Impact of the Child Support Grant," MPRA Paper 72523, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mishra, Khushbu & Gallenstein, Richard & Miranda, Mario J & Sam, Abdoul G & Toledo, Patricia T, 2016. "Can Index Insurance Improve Credit Access Among Smallhodler Farmers In Ghana? Does It Differ Over Male And Female Farmers?," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 239853, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Christie Swanepoel & Johan Fourie, 2016. "Why local context matters: de jure and de facto property rights in colonial South Africa," Working Papers 623, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Kaletski, Elizabeth, 2016. "Work versus School? The Effect of Work on Educational Expenditures for Children in Mexico," IZA Discussion Papers 10054, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Azhar Khan & Twyeafur Rahman & Robert E Wright, 2016. "The impact of micro-credit on employment: evidence from Bangladesh and Pakistan," Working Papers 1610, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Kurt Annen & Scott Strickland, 2016. "Global Samaritans? Donor Election Cycles and the Allocation of Humanitarian Aid," Working Papers 1607, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Kahn, Azhar & Rahman, Twyeafur & Wright, Robert E., 2016. "The Impact of Micro-Credit on Employment: Evidence from Bangladesh and Pakistan," IZA Discussion Papers 10046, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lidia Ceriani & Simona Scabrosetti & Francesco Scervini, 2016. "Inequality, Privatization and Democratic Institutions in Developing Countries," Working papers 45, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Basant, Rakesh & Sen, Gitanjali, 2016. "Impact of Affirmative Action in Higher Education for the Other Backward Classes in India," IIMA Working Papers WP2016-07-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Sutanuka Roy & Prakarsh Singh, 2016. "Gender bias in education during conflict: Evidence from Assam," HiCN Working Papers 225, Households in Conflict Network.