Privatization in Sub-Saharan Africa: Progress and prospects during the 1990s
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- van de Walle, Nicolas, 1989. "Privatization in developing countries: a review of the issues," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 601-615, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haselip, James & Hilson, Gavin, 2005. "Winners and losers from industry reforms in the developing world: experiences from the electricity and mining sectors," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 87-100, June.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:01a21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hearn, Bruce, 2015. "Institutional influences on board composition of international joint venture firms listing on emerging stock exchanges: Evidence from Africa," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 205-219.
- Hailemariam, Stifanos & Eije, Henk von & Werf, Jos van der, 2002. "Is there a Â´privatization trapÂ´? : the case of the manufacturing industries in Eritrea," Research Report 02A04, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Hailemariam, Stifanos & Eije, Henk van, 2001. "The impact of slow privatisation in the beverage and textile industry in Eritrea," Research Report 01A21, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Hearn, Bruce, 2014. "The liquidity cost implications arising from the attraction of regional primary listings: Evidence from West Africa," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 91-110.
- Estrin, Saul & Pelletier, Adeline, 2016. "Privatisation in Developing Countries: What Are the Lessons of Recent Experience?," IZA Discussion Papers 10297, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Moses Acquaah, 2005. "Enterprise Ownership, Market Competition and Manufacturing Priorities in a Sub-Saharan African Emerging Economy: Evidence from Ghana," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 9(3), pages 205-235, September.
- Chigunta, Francis. & Schnurr, Jamie. & James-Wilson, David. & Torres, Veronica., 2005. "Being "real" about youth entrepreneurship in Eastern and Southern Africa : implications for adults, institutions and sector structures," ILO Working Papers 993786523402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:02a04 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:21:y:2010:i:5:p:374-389 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:25:y:1997:i:11:p:1785-1803. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.