Privatization in developing countries: a review of the issues
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sinha, Radha, 1995. "Economic reform in developing countries: Some conceptual issues," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 557-575, April.
- Marcin Senderski, 2015. "Inhibited privatization: a hurdle race over vested interests," European Journal of Government and Economics, Europa Grande, vol. 4(1), pages 46-66, June.
- Syed Nawab Haider Naqvi & A. R. Kemal, 1991. "The Privatization of the Public Industrial Enterprises in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 30(2), pages 105-144.
- Anthony Q. Q. Aboagye & Isaac Otchere, 2013. "How Have Consumers Fared in Bank Privatization? International Evidence," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 4(1), pages 29-45, January.
- Jimoh, Ayodele, 2002. "Bilateral Official Finance for Private Sector Development and the Role of Non-Government Organizations," WIDER Working Paper Series 117, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Gong, Stephen X.H. & Cullinane, Kevin & Firth, Michael, 2012. "The impact of airport and seaport privatization on efficiency and performance: A review of the international evidence and implications for developing countries," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 37-47.
- Bennell, Paul, 1997. "Privatization in Sub-Saharan Africa: Progress and prospects during the 1990s," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(11), pages 1785-1803, November.
- Senderski, Marcin, 2015. "Inhibited privatization: a hurdle race over vested interests," MPRA Paper 65482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Svendsen, Mark & Vermillion, Douglas Lynn, 1994. "Irrigation management transfer in the Columbia Basin: lessons and international implications," IWMI Books, International Water Management Institute, number 114043.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:17:y:1989:i:5:p:601-615. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.