Economic reform in developing countries: Some conceptual issues
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stewart, Frances, 1991. "The many faces of adjustment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(12), pages 1847-1864, December.
- Susan M. Wachter, 1979. "Structuralism vs. Monetarism: Inflation in Chile," NBER Chapters, in: Short-Term Macroeconomic Policy in Latin America, pages 227-256 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stewart, Frances & Ghani, Ejaz, 1991. "How significant are externalities for development?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 569-594, June.
- F. Rozwadowski & Siddharth Tiwari & David O. Robinson & Susan M Schadler, 1993. "Economic Adjustment in Low-Income Countries; Experience Under the Enhanced Structural Adjustment Facility," IMF Occasional Papers 106, International Monetary Fund.
- Sinha, R P, 1969. "Unresolved Issues in Japan's Early Economic Development," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 16(2), pages 109-151, June.
- Richard N. Cooper, 1992. "Economic Stabilization and Debt in Developing Countries," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262031876, December.
- van de Walle, Nicolas, 1989. "Privatization in developing countries: a review of the issues," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 601-615, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:23:y:1995:i:4:p:557-575. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.