Economic reform in developing countries: Some conceptual issues
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard N. Cooper, 1992. "Economic Stabilization and Debt in Developing Countries," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262031876, January.
- van de Walle, Nicolas, 1989. "Privatization in developing countries: a review of the issues," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 601-615, May.
- Sinha, R P, 1969. "Unresolved Issues in Japan's Early Economic Development," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 16(2), pages 109-151, June.
- Stewart, Frances, 1991. "The many faces of adjustment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(12), pages 1847-1864, December.
- F. Rozwadowski & Siddharth Tiwari & David Robinson & Susan M Schadler, 1993. "Economic Adjustment in Low-Income Countries; Experience Under the Enhanced Structural Adjustment Facility," IMF Occasional Papers 106, International Monetary Fund.
- Susan M. Wachter, 1979. "Structuralism vs. Monetarism: Inflation in Chile," NBER Chapters,in: Short-Term Macroeconomic Policy in Latin America, pages 227-256 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stewart, Frances & Ghani, Ejaz, 1991. "How significant are externalities for development?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 569-594, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdelkader Sid Ahmed, 1996. "Le cadre de la coopération de Barcelone : implications pour les économies arabes du Moyen-Orient," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 37(148), pages 919-939.
- Naqvi, Syed Nawab Haider, 1996. "The significance of development economics," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 975-987, June.
- Stanton, Julie V., 2000. "The Role Of Agribusiness In Development: Replacing The Diminished Role Of The Government In Raising Rural Incomes," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 18(2).
- Susumu Watanabe, 1997. "Quo vadis Africa ? La stratégie de développement de la Banque mondiale vue par le Japon," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 38(150), pages 311-330.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:23:y:1995:i:4:p:557-575. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.