How significant are externalities for development?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sinha, Radha, 1995. "Economic reform in developing countries: Some conceptual issues," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 557-575, April.
- Robinson, James A. & Srinivasan, T.N., 1993.
"Long-term consequences of population growth: Technological change, natural resources, and the environment,"
Handbook of Population and Family Economics,in: M. R. Rosenzweig & Stark, O. (ed.), Handbook of Population and Family Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 21, pages 1175-1298
- Srinivasan, T.N. & Robinson, J.A., 1995. "Long-Term Consequences of Population Growth: Technological Change, Natural Resources, and the Environment," Papers 748, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Mario Biggeri, 2003. "Key Factors of Recent Chinese Provincial Economic Growth," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 159-183.
- Vinish Kathuria, 2000. "Productivity spillovers from technology transfer to Indian manufacturing firms," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(3), pages 343-369, April.
- Rauch, James E., 1997. "Balanced and unbalanced growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 41-66, June.
- S.M. Shafaeddin, 2004. "Who Is The Master? Who Is The Servant? Market Or Government? An Alternative Approach: Towards A Coordination System," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 175, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Alejandra Miller Restrepo & Andrés Mauricio Gómez Sánchez, 2013. "Modelos de crecimiento económico iniciales y el papel asignado a la política económica," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL CARIBE 014758, UNIVERSIDAD DEL NORTE.
- Henny Romijn and Manuel Albaladejo, "undated". "Determinants of Innovation Capability in Small UK Firms: An Empirical Analysis," QEH Working Papers qehwps40, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Marjolein Caniëls & Henny Romijn, 2003. "SME Clusters, Acquisition of Technological Capabilities and Development: Concepts, Practice and Policy Lessons," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 187-210, September.
- Kesidou, Effie & Romijn, Henny, 2008.
"Do Local Knowledge Spillovers Matter for Development? An Empirical Study of Uruguay's Software Cluster,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 2004-2028, October.
- Effie Kesidou & Henny Romijn, 2006. "Do Local Knowledge Spillovers Matter for Development? An Empirical Study of Uruguay’s Software Cluster," Working Papers 06-11, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies, revised Oct 2006.
- Vinish Kathuria, 2009. "Technical Change, International Competitiveness, and Role of the State: Indian Machine Tool Industry's Experience," Working Papers id:2157, eSocialSciences.
- Sasidharan, Subash & Kathuria, Vinish, 2011. "Foreign Direct Investment and R&D: Substitutes or Complements--A Case of Indian Manufacturing after 1991 Reforms," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 1226-1239, July.
- Ghani, Ejaz, 1992. "How financial markets affect long run growth : a cross country study," Policy Research Working Paper Series 843, The World Bank.
- Debasis Bandyopadhyay & Xueli Tang, 2011. "Parental nurturing and adverse effects of redistribution," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 71-98, March.
- Coronado, Daniel & Acosta, Manuel & Fernández, Ana, 2008. "Attitudes to innovation in peripheral economic regions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6-7), pages 1009-1021, July.
- Abu Mansor, Shazali & Abdul Karim, Bakri, 2011. "Subsidy and export: Malaysian case," MPRA Paper 37025, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herath, Gamini, 1995. "The Algal Bloom Problem In Australian Waterways: an Economic Appraisal," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 63(01), pages 1-10, April.
- Abdelkader Sid Ahmed, 1993. "La crise des économies maghrébines : les politiques redistributives en question," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 34(135), pages 565-583.
- Allen J. Scott, 2005. "The shoe industry of Marikina City, Philippines: a developing country cluster in crisis," Urban/Regional 0511003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mario Biggeri & Danilo Gambelli & Christine Phillips, 1999. "Small and medium enterprise theory: evidence for Chinese TVEs," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(2), pages 197-219.
- Rauch, James E., 1997. "Erratum to "Balanced and unbalanced growth" [Journal of Development Economics 53(1997) 41-66]," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 493-518, December.
- Marjolein C. J. Caniëls & Henny A. Romijn, 2005.
"What drives innovativeness in industrial clusters? Transcending the debate,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 29(4), pages 497-515, July.
- Caniels, M.C.J. & Romijn, H.A., 2003. "What drives innovativeness in industrial clusters? Transcending the debate," Working Papers 03.04, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:19:y:1991:i:6:p:569-594. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.