Welfare Gains to UK from a Global Free Trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Diao, Xinshen & Somwaru, Agapi, 2000. "An Inquiry on General Equilibrium Effects of MERCOSUR--An Intertemporal World Model," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 557-588, September.
- Goulder, Lawrence H. & Summers, Lawrence H., 1989.
"Tax policy, asset prices, and growth : A general equilibrium analysis,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 265-296, April.
- Lawrence H. Goulder & Lawrence H. Summers, 1987. "Tax Policy, Asset Prices, and Growth: A General Equilibrium Analysis," NBER Working Papers 2128, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keshab Bhattarai & John Whalley, 2006.
"The Division and Size of Gains from Liberalization in Service Networks,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(3), pages 348-361, August.
- Bhattarai, Keshab & John Whalley, 1998. "The Division and Size of Gains from Liberalization in Service Networks," CSGR Working papers series 03/98, Centre for the Study of Globalisation and Regionalisation (CSGR), University of Warwick.
- Keshab Bhattarai & John Whalley, 1998. "The Division and Size of Gains from Liberalization of Service Networks," NBER Working Papers 6712, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glenn W. Harrison & Thomas F. Rutherford & David G. Tarr, 2017. "Quantifying The Uruguay Round," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Trade Policies for Development and Transition, chapter 16, pages 363-388 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Madanmohan Ghosh & Carlo Perroni & John Whalley, 1998. "The Value of MFN Treatment," NBER Working Papers 6461, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keshab Bhattarai, 2003.
"Efficiency and factor reallocation effects and marginal excess burden of taxes in the UK economy,"
European Research Studies Journal,
European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3-4), pages 177-206, July - De.
- Bhattarai, K.R., 2000. "Efficiency and Factor Reallocation Efefcts and Marginal Excess Burden of Taxes in the UK Economy," Papers 278, Universite de Nantes - Economie Internationale et de l'Entreprise.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Recovery needs more demand not free trade
by Brian Ashcroft in Scottish Economy Watch on 2012-12-12 01:07:01
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keshab Bhattarai, 2007.
"Input–Output and General Equilibrium Models for Hull and Humber Region in England,"
Atlantic Economic Journal,
Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 35(4), pages 473-490, December.
- Keshab Raj BHATTARAI, "undated". "Input-Output and General Equilibrium Models for Hull and Humber Region in England," Regional and Urban Modeling 284100008, EcoMod.
- Keshab Raj BHATTARAI, "undated". "Dynamic Multi-Household General Economic Models for Policy Simulations: France, Germany, Spain and UK," EcoMod2009 21500014, EcoMod.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal trade model; UK economy;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ers:journl:v:iv:y:2001:i:3-4:p:55-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marios Agiomavritis). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersj.eu/ .