Efficiency and Factor Reallocation Efefcts and Marginal Excess Burden of Taxes in the UK Economy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Keshab Bhattarai, 2003. "Efficiency and factor reallocation effects and marginal excess burden of taxes in the UK economy," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3-4), pages 177-206, July - De.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keshab Raj Bhattarai, "undated". "Capital Accumulation, Growth and Redistribution: General Equilibrium Impacts of Energy and Pollution Taxes in UK," Energy and Environmental Modeling 2007 24000005, EcoMod.
- Bhattarai K., 2001. "Welfare Gains to UK from a Global Free Trade," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3-4), pages 55-72, July - De.
More about this item
KeywordsECONOMIC EQUILIBRIUM ; SOCIAL WELFARE ; TAX POLICY;
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:nantie:278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eenatfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .