East-West Trade, Embargoes, and Expectations
In: Issues in US-EC Trade Relations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Horstmann, Ignatius J & Markusen, James R, 1987. "Strategic Investments and the Development of Multinationals," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 28(1), pages 109-121, February.
- Thomas O. Bayard & Joseph Pelzman & Jorge Perez‐Lopez, 1983. "Stakes and Risks in Economic Sanctions," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(1), pages 73-88, March.
- Smith, Alasdair, 1987. "Strategic investment, multinational corporations and trade policy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-2), pages 89-96.
- Hirsch, Seev, 1976. "An International Trade and Investment Theory of the Firm," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(2), pages 258-270, July.
- Ethier, Wilfred J. & Svensson, Lars E. O., 1986.
"The theoremes of international trade with factor mobility,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-2), pages 21-42, February.
- Wilfred J. Ethier & Lars E.O. Svensson, 1983. "The Theorems of International Trade with Factor Mobility," NBER Working Papers 1115, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- anonymous, 1983. "Recent developments in international indebtedness," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 46, may.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:5959. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.