Oligopsonistic Intermediate Input and Patterns of Trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jones, Ronald W. & Coelho, Isaias & Easton, Stephen T., 1986. "The theory of international factor flows: The basic model," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3-4), pages 313-327, May.
- Alok Ray, 1975. "Traded and Nontraded Intermediate Inputs and Some Aspects of the Pure Theory of International Trade," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 89(2), pages 331-340.
- Jones, R.W. & Neary, P., 1988.
"Wage Sensitivity Ranking And Temporal Convergence,"
RCER Working Papers
143, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Ronald W. Jones & J. Peter Neary, 1988. "Wage sensitivity rankings and temporal convergence," Working Papers 198805, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Jones, Ronald W, 1971. "Distortions in Factor Markets and the General Equilibrium Model of Production," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(3), pages 437-459, May-June.
- Batra, Raveendra N & Casas, Francisco R, 1973. "Intermediate Products and the Pure Theory of International Trade: A Neo-Heckscher-Ohlin Framework," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 297-311, June.
- McCulloch, Rachel & Yellen, Janet L., 1980. "Factor market monopsony and the allocation of resources," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 237-247, May.
- Jones, Ronald W. & Peter Neary, J., 1979. "Temporal convergence and factor intensities," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 311-314.
- Riedel, James, 1976. "Intermediate Products and the Theory of International Trade: A Generalization of the Pure Intermediate Good Case," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(3), pages 441-447, June.
- James R. Markusen & Arthur J. Robson, 1980. "Simple General Equilibrium and Trade with a Monopsonized Sector," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 13(4), pages 668-682, November.
- Woodland, A D, 1977. "Joint Outputs, Intermediate Inputs and International Trade Theory," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(3), pages 517-533, October.
- Neary, J Peter, 1978. "Dynamic Stability and the Theory of Factor-Market Distortions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(4), pages 671-682, September.
- Calvo, Guillermo & Wellisz, Stanislaw, 1983. "International factor mobility and national advantage," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1-2), pages 103-114, February.
- Jones, Ronald W. & Easton, Stephen T., 1989. "Perspectives on buy-outs and the Ramaswami effect," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3-4), pages 363-371, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:intecj:v:17:y:2003:i:3:p:77-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RIEJ20 .