Simple General Equilibrium and Trade with a Monopsonized Sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adam Rose, 2015. "Macroeconomic consequences of terrorist attacks: estimation for the analysis of policies and rules," Chapters,in: Benefit–Cost Analyses for Security Policies, chapter 8, pages 172-200 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Koska, Onur A. & Stähler, Frank, 2014.
"Trade and imperfect competition in general equilibrium,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 157-168.
- Onur A. Koska & Frank Stähler, 2011. "Trade and Imperfect Competition in General Equilibrium," CESifo Working Paper Series 3543, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jonathan Conning, 2002. "Latifundia Economics," Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College 02/1, Hunter College Department of Economics.
- Stephen Devadoss & Wongun Song, 2003. "Oligopsonistic Intermediate Input and Patterns of Trade," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 77-97.
- Rotemberg, Julio J. & Saloner, Garth, 2000.
"Competition and human capital accumulation: a theory of interregional specialization and trade,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 373-404, July.
- Julio J. Rotemberg & Garth Saloner, 1990. "Competition and Human Capital Accumulation: A Theory of Interregional Specialization and Trade," NBER Working Papers 3228, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Conning, 2004. "The Causes of Slavery or Serfdom and the Roads to Agrarian Capitalism: Domar's Hypothesis Revisited," Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College 401, Hunter College Department of Economics.
- Devadoss, Stephen, 2007. "Market power in input purchase and trade," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 478-487.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:13:y:1980:i:4:p:668-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.