Spécialisation et protection en présence de biens intermédiaires échangés
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Finger, J M, 1969. "Substitution and the Effective Rate of Protection," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(6), pages 972-975, Nov./Dec..
- Ethier, Wilfred, 1972. "Input Substitution and the Concept of the Effective Rate of Protection," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(1), pages 34-47, Jan.-Feb..
- Batra, Raveendra N & Casas, Francisco R, 1973. "Intermediate Products and the Pure Theory of International Trade: A Neo-Heckscher-Ohlin Framework," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 297-311, June.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N. & Srinivasan, T. N., 1973.
"The general equilibrium theory of effective protection and resource allocation,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 259-281, August.
- J. Bhagwati & T. N. Srinivasan, 1972. "The General Equilibrium Theory of Effective Protection and Resource Allocation," Working papers 91, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Corden, W M, 1969. "Effective Protective Rates in the General Equilibrium Model: A Geometric Note," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(2), pages 135-141, July.
- W. M. Corden, 1966. "The Structure of a Tariff System and the Effective Protective Rate," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 221-221.
- Sanyal, Kalyan K & Jones, Ronald W, 1982. "The Theory of Trade in Middle Products," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 16-31, March.
- Kubo, Yuji, 1985. "A cross-country comparison of interindustry linkages and the role of imported intermediate inputs," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 13(12), pages 1287-1298, December.
- Avinash K. Dixit & Gene M. Grossman, 1982. "Trade and Protection with Multistage Production," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(4), pages 583-594.
- Jaroslav Vanek, 1963. "Variable Factor Proportions and Interindustry Flows in the Theory of International Trade," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 77(1), pages 129-142.
- Khang, Chulsoon, 1973. "Factor substitution in the theory of effective protection: A general equilibrium analysis," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 227-243, August.
- Sanyal, Kalyan K, 1983. "Vertical Specialization in a Ricardian Model with a Continuum of Stages of Production," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 50(197), pages 71-78, February.
- Melvin, James R., 1985. "Domestic taste differences, transportation costs and international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 65-82, February.
- Gene M. Grossman, 1981. "The Theory of Domestic Content Protection and Content Preference," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 96(4), pages 583-603.
- Jones, Ronald W., 1971. "Effective protection and substitution," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 59-81, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:reveco:reco_0035-2764_1991_num_42_1_409264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/reco .