The theory of international factor flows: The basic model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- McAusland, Carol & Kuhn, Peter, 2011.
"Bidding for brains: Intellectual property rights and the international migration of knowledge workers,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 77-87, May.
- Carol McAusland & Peter J. Kuhn, 2009. "Bidding for Brains: Intellectual Property Rights and the International Migration of Knowledge Workers," NBER Working Papers 15486, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McAusland, Carol & Kuhn, Peter J., 2010. "Bidding for Brains: Intellectual Property Rights and the International Migration of Knowledge Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 4936, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kuhn, Peter J. & McAusland, Carol, 2008. "Consumers and the Brain Drain: Product Design and the Gains from Emigration," IZA Discussion Papers 3602, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Susana Iranzo & Giovanni Peri, 2007. "Migration and Trade in a World of Technological Differences: Theory with an Application to Eastern-Western European Integration," NBER Working Papers 13631, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James R. Markusen & Bridget Strand, 2007. "Trade in Business Services in General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 12816, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Markusen, James R. & Strand, Bridget, 2007. "Trade in Business Services in General Equilibrium," CEPR Discussion Papers 6080, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tremblay, Rodrigue, 1998. "Mobilité internationale des facteurs de production en situation de chômage et de libre-échange," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 74(2), pages 245-271, juin.
- James Markusen, 2005. "Modeling the Offshoring of White-Collar Services: From Comparative Advantage to the New Theories of Trade and FDI," NBER Working Papers 11827, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Markusen, James R., 2005. "Modeling the Offshoring of White-Collar Services: From Comparative Advantage to the New Theories of Trade and FDI," CEPR Discussion Papers 5408, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stephen Devadoss & Wongun Song, 2003. "Oligopsonistic Intermediate Input and Patterns of Trade," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 77-97.
- Reza Oladi & John Gilbert, 2015. "International Narcotics Trade, Foreign Aid, And Enforcement," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 53(3), pages 1630-1646, 07.
- Ding, Ding & Jinjarak, Yothin, 2012. "Development threshold, capital flows, and financial turbulence," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 365-385.
- Carter, Thomas J., 1999. "Illegal immigration in an efficiency wage model," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 385-401, December.
- James Markusen & Bridget Strand, 2008. "Offshoring of Business Services in Small Open Economies: Toward a General-Equilibrium Modeling Approach," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 231-246, December.
- Srinivasan, T.N., 1986. "International Trade and Factor Movements in Development Theory, Policy, and Experience," 1986: Trade and Development Meeting, December 1986, CIMMYT, Mexico City, Mexico 50651, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Zenón Jiménez-Ridruejo, 1990. "Modelos de producción específica y movilidad factorial: una reconsideración del teorema de Rybczynsky," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 14(2), pages 239-256, May.
- Kuhn, Peter & McAusland, Carol, 2009. "Consumers and the brain drain: Product and process design and the gains from emigration," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 287-291, July.
- Slobodan Djajic & Michael S. Michael, 2009. "Temporary Migration Policies and Welfare of the Host and Source Countries: A Game-Theoretic Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 2811, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jones, Ronald Winthrop & Easton, Stephen T., 1987. "Foreign investment and migration: Extensions of the basic model," Discussion Papers, Series II 39, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- James R. Markusen, 1997. "Trade versus Investment Liberalization," NBER Working Papers 6231, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jones, Ronald W., 2005. "Immigration vs. outsourcing: Effects on labor markets," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 105-114.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:20:y:1986:i:3-4:p:313-327. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed