Contact information of Agricultural Economics Society
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aes007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aesukea.html .
- 7987 Plant Varieties, Intellectual Property Rights And Innovation In Uk Agriculture
by Srinivasan, Chittur S. & Crost, Benjamin
- 7986 Integrating Ecological And Economic Aspects In Land Use Concepts: Some Conclusions From A Regional Land Use Concept For Bayerisches Donauried
by Ahrens, Heinz & Kantelhardt, Jochen
- 7985 A Multi-Disciplinary Approach For Determining Adoption Of Agricultural Price Risk Management Strategies
by Jackson, Elizabeth & Quaddus, Mohammed & Islam, Nazrul & Stanton, John & Hoque, Zohurul
- 7984 The importance of spatial, temporal and social scales in Integrated modeling; simulating the effects of climatic change on district- and farm-level decision making in the Danube catchment area
by Apfelbeck, Josef & Huigen, Marco & Krimly, Tatjana
- 7983 Household Decision Making Models And The Value Of Child Farm Safety
by Cockerill, C.A. & Chilton, S.M. & Hutchinson, W. George
- 7982 Simulating a market for milk quota under policy reforms: an Irish study
by Hennessy, Thia C. & Shrestha, Shailesh
- 7981 Controlling Agricultural Emissions of Nitrates: Regulations versus Taxes
by Lally, Breda & Riordan, Brendan & van Rensburg, Tom M.
- 7980 Evidence on trends in the single factoral terms of trade in African agricultural commodity production
by Fleming, Euan M. & Fleming, Pauline
- 7979 Bayes Estimates of Time to Organic Certification
by Hattam, Caroline & Holloway, Garth J.
- 7978 Modelling Integrated Dairy Systems In The UK: Towards Economic and Environmental Sustainability
by Butler, Allan J. & Turner, Martin M.
- 7977 The Non-Market Benefits Of Rural Service Provision
by McVittie, Alistair & Moran, Dominic & Hall, Clare
- 7976 Taxation Concessions As Instruments Of Agricultural Policy
by Hill, Berkeley & Blandford, David
- 7975 Combining mixed logit models and random effects models to identify the determinants of willingness to pay for rural landscape improvements
by Campbell, Danny
- 7974 Testing for Food Market Integration: A Study of the Vietnamese Paddy Market
by Trung, Le Dang & Tam, Tran Ngo Minh & Baulch, Bob & Hansen, Henrik
- 7973 Do farmers provide agri-environmental services efficiently? An economic analysis
by Kantelhardt, Jochen & Eckstein, Karin
- 7972 Calories, Obesity and Health in OECD Countries
by Mazzocchi, Mario & Traill, W. Bruce
- 7971 Changing Attitudes: Does Personal Experience Matter? A Structural Equilibrium Equation Modeling Approach with Panel Data
by Tutkun, Aysel
- 7970 Price efficiency and speculative trading in cocoa futures markets
by Nardella, Michele
- 7969 Foot-and-Mouth Disease control costs compared: An Irish case study
by Dillon, Emma J. & Matthews, Alan & Thorne, Fiona S.
- 7968 CAP reform scenario calculations for the German Neckar river basin and England with the regional model ACRE
by Henseler, Martin
- 7967 What Determines Prediction Errors In "Benefits Transfer" Models?
by Colombo, Sergio & Hanley, Nick
- 7966 Determining The Cost Effectiveness Of Solutions To Diffuse Pollution: Developing A Model To Assess In-Field Mitigation Options for Phosphorous and Sediment Loss
by Bailey, Alison P. & Quinton, John & Silgram, Martyn & Stevens, Carly & Jackson, Bob
- 7965 Curbing Agricultural Exceptionalism: The EU's Response To External Challenge
by Swinbank, Alan & Daugbjerg, Carsten
- 7964 The Social-Environmental Impacts Of Renewable Energy Expansion In Scotland
by Bergmann, E. Ariel & Colombo, Sergio & Hanley, Nick
- 7963 Agri-environmental Regulation on the Back of a Data Envelopment Analysis
by White, Benedict & Raguragavan, Jananee & Chambers, Robert G.
- 7962 Non-Traditional Exports, Traditional Constraints: The Adoption and Diffusion of Cash Crops among Smallholders in Guatemala
by Carletto, Calogero & Kirk, Angeli & Winters, Paul C. & Davis, Benjamin
- 7961 Structural Change And Economic Convergence Across The Eu-15 Regions: Can The Agricultural Sector Play a Role?
by Sassi, Maria
- 7960 An Analysis Of The EU Positions In WTO: Impact On EU And New Zealand
by Saunders, Caroline M. & Santiago, J.D.