Modelling Integrated Dairy Systems In The UK: Towards Economic and Environmental Sustainability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- van Calker, K.J. & Berentsen, P.B.M. & Romero, C. & Giesen, G.W.J. & Huirne, R.B.M., 2006. "Development and application of a multi-attribute sustainability function for Dutch dairy farming systems," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 640-658, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Butler, Allan J. & Oliver, David & Chadwick, Dave & Fish, Rob & Winter, Michael & Hodgson, Chris & Heathwaite, Louise, 2009. "Modelling the mitigation mix: faecal microbes, economic constraints and sustainable land management," 83rd Annual Conference, March 30-April 1, 2009, Dublin, Ireland 50939, Agricultural Economics Society.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy; Livestock Production/Industries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2008-10-21 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2008-10-21 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aes007:7978. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aesukea.html .