Structural Change And Economic Convergence Across The Eu-15 Regions: Can The Agricultural Sector Play a Role?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nazrul Islam, 2003. "What have We Learnt from the Convergence Debate?," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(3), pages 309-362, July.
- Fagerberg, Jan, 2000.
"Technological progress, structural change and productivity growth: a comparative study,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 393-411, December.
- Jan Fagerberg, 2000. "Technological Progress, Structural Change and Productivity Growth: A Comparative Study," Working Papers 5, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Sandy Dall'erba & Julie Le Gallo, 2008.
"Regional convergence and the impact of European structural funds over 1989-1999: A spatial econometric analysis,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(2), pages 219-244, June.
- Sandy Dall'erba & Julie Le Gallo, 2003. "Regional Convergence And The Impact Of European Structural Funds Over 1989-1999: A Spatial Econometric Analysis," Urban/Regional 0310005, EconWPA, revised 12 Feb 2004.
- Sandy Dall'Erba & Julie Le Gallo, 2008. "Regional convergence and the impact of European structural funds over 1989-1999 : a spatial econometric analysis," Post-Print hal-00485031, HAL.
- Matteo Lanzafame, 2006. "Disparità regionali e specializzazione produttiva," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2006(1).
- Gutierrez, Luciano, 2002.
"Why is Agricultural Labour Productivity higher in some countries than others?,"
Agricultural Economics Review,
Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 3(1), January.
- Gutierrez, Luciano, 2000. "Why Is Agricultural Labour Productivity Higher In Some Countries Than Others?," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21741, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Fagerberg, Jan, 1994. "Technology and International Differences in Growth Rates," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(3), pages 1147-1175, September.
- Cristina Brasili & Marco Oppi, 2003. "Convergenza economica delle Regioni europee ed allargamento ad Est," Politica economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 401-440.
- L Gutierrez, 2000. "Convergence in US and EU agriculture," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 187-206, June.
- Fabio Canova & Albert Marcet, 1995.
"The poor stay poor: Non-convergence across countries and regions,"
Economics Working Papers
137, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 1999.
- Canova, Fabio & Marcet, Albert, 1995. "The Poor Stay Poor: Non-Convergence Across Countries and Regions," CEPR Discussion Papers 1265, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yanqing Jiang, 2010. "An empirical study of structural factors and regional growth in China," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 335-352.
- Aleksejs Melihovs & Igors Kasjanovs, 2011. "The Convergence Processes in Europe and Latvia," Discussion Papers 2011/01, Latvijas Banka.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; International Development;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-10-21 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2008-10-21 (European Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2008-10-21 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aes007:7961. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aesukea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.