Structural Change And Economic Convergence Across The Eu-15 Regions: Can The Agricultural Sector Play a Role?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nazrul Islam, 2003. "What have We Learnt from the Convergence Debate?," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(3), pages 309-362, July.
- Fagerberg, Jan, 2000.
"Technological progress, structural change and productivity growth: a comparative study,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 393-411, December.
- Jan Fagerberg, 2000. "Technological Progress, Structural Change and Productivity Growth: A Comparative Study," Working Papers 5, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Sandy Dall'erba & Julie Le Gallo, 2008.
"Regional convergence and the impact of European structural funds over 1989-1999: A spatial econometric analysis,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, pages 219-244.
- Sandy Dall'erba & Julie Le Gallo, 2003. "Regional Convergence And The Impact Of European Structural Funds Over 1989-1999: A Spatial Econometric Analysis," Urban/Regional 0310005, EconWPA, revised 12 Feb 2004.
- Sandy Dall'Erba & Julie Le Gallo, 2008. "Regional convergence and the impact of European structural funds over 1989-1999 : a spatial econometric analysis," Post-Print hal-00485031, HAL.
- Matteo Lanzafame, 2006. "Disparità regionali e specializzazione produttiva," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2006(1).
- Gutierrez, Luciano, 2002.
"Why is Agricultural Labour Productivity higher in some countries than others?,"
Agricultural Economics Review,
Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 3(1), January.
- Gutierrez, Luciano, 2000. "Why Is Agricultural Labour Productivity Higher In Some Countries Than Others?," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21741, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Fagerberg, Jan, 1994. "Technology and International Differences in Growth Rates," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(3), pages 1147-1175, September.
- Brasili Cristina & Oppi Marco, 2003. "Convergenza economica delle Regioni europee ed allargamento ad Est," Politica economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 401-440.
- L Gutierrez, 2000. "Convergence in US and EU agriculture," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 187-206, June.
- Fabio Canova & Albert Marcet, 1995.
"The poor stay poor: Non-convergence across countries and regions,"
Economics Working Papers
137, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 1999.
- Canova, Fabio & Marcet, Albert, 1995. "The Poor Stay Poor: Non-Convergence Across Countries and Regions," CEPR Discussion Papers 1265, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yanqing Jiang, 2010. "An empirical study of structural factors and regional growth in China," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 335-352.
- Aleksejs Melihovs & Igors Kasjanovs, 2011. "The Convergence Processes in Europe and Latvia," Discussion Papers 2011/01, Latvijas Banka.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; International Development;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-10-21 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2008-10-21 (European Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2008-10-21 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aes007:7961. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aesukea.html .