Structural change, technology, and economic growth: Brazil and the CIBS in a comparative perspective
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Simon Teitel, 2004. "On Semi-Industrialized Countries and the Acquisition of Technological Capabilities," ICER Working Papers 19-2004, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Roberto Frenkel & Martin Rapetti, 2008. "Five years of competitive and stable real exchange rate in Argentina, 2002-2007," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 215-226.
- Sanjaya Lall (QEH), John Weiss and Jinkang Zhang, . "The 'Sophistication' Of Exports: A New Measure Of Product Characteristics," QEH Working Papers qehwps123, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Jason Hwang & Dani Rodrik, 2007.
"What you export matters,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 1-25, March.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Jason Hwang & Dani Rodrik, 2005. "What You Export Matters," NBER Working Papers 11905, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Hwang, Jason & Rodrik, Dani, 2006. "What You Export Matters," CEPR Discussion Papers 5444, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Hwang, Jason & Rodrik, Dani, 2005. "What You Export Matters," Working Paper Series rwp05-063, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Richard R. Nelson & Edmond S. Phelps, 1965. "Investment in Humans, Technological Diffusion and Economic Growth," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 189, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Fagerberg, Jan, 1994. "Technology and International Differences in Growth Rates," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(3), pages 1147-75, September.
- Paul Krugman, 1988.
"Differences In Income Elasticities and Trends in Real Exchange Rates,"
NBER Working Papers
2761, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krugman, Paul, 1989. "Differences in income elasticities and trends in real exchange rates," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 1031-1046, May.
- Narula,Rajneesh, 2004.
"Understanding absorptive capacities in an "innovation systems" context: consequences for economic and employment growth,"
004, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Rajneesh Narula, 2004. "Understanding absorptive capacities in an "innovation systems" context consequences for economic and employment growth," DRUID Working Papers 04-02, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Mario Cimoli & Gabriel Porcile, 2009. "Sources of learning paths and technological capabilities: an introductory roadmap of development processes," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(7), pages 675-694.
- Ricardo Azevedo Araujo & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2007.
"A structural economic dynamics approach to balance-of-payments-constrained growth,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 31(5), pages 755-774, September.
- Ricardo Azevedo Araujo & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2006. "A Structural Economic Dynamics Approach To Balance-Of-Payments-Constrained Growth," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 119, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Jan Fagerberg, 2000.
"Technological Progress, Structural Change and Productivity Growth: A Comparative Study,"
5, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Fagerberg, Jan, 2000. "Technological progress, structural change and productivity growth: a comparative study," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 393-411, December.
- Michael Peneder, 2004.
"Tracing Empirical Trails of Schumpeterian Development,"
Papers on Economics and Evolution
2004-09, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Michael Peneder, 2004. "Tracing Empirical Trails of Schumpeterian Development," WIFO Working Papers 229, WIFO.
- Mario Cimoli & Gabriel Porcile, 2010. "Specialization, Wage Bargaining And Technology In A Multigoods Growth Model," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(1), pages 219-238, 02.
- Paulo Gala, 2008. "Real exchange rate levels and economic development: theoretical analysis and econometric evidence," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(2), pages 273-288, March.
- Frenkel, Roberto & Ros, Jaime, 2006. "Unemployment and the real exchange rate in Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 631-646, April.
- Sanjaya Lall, 2000. "The Technological Structure and Performance of Developing Country Manufactured Exports, 1985-98," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3), pages 337-369.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ecopln:v:44:y:2011:i:1:p:25-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.