Keynesian and schumpeterian efficiency in a BOP-constrained growth model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eva da Silva Catela & Gabriel Porcile, 2012. "Keynesian and Schumpeterian efficiency in a BOP-constrained growth model," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(4), pages 777-802.
References listed on IDEAS
- Luis Bértola & Hermes Higachi & Gabriel Porcile, 2002. "Balance-of-payments-constrained growth in Brazil: a test of Thirlwall's Law, 1890-1973," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(1), pages 123-140.
- Juan Carlos Moreno-Brid, 2003. "Capital Flows, Interest Payments and the Balance-of-Payments Constrained Growth Model: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2-3), pages 346-365, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mario Cimoli & Wellington Pereira & Gabriel Porcile & Fábio Scatolin, 2011.
"Structural change, technology, and economic growth: Brazil and the CIBS in a comparative perspective,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 25-47, April.
- Cimoli, Mario & Pereira, Wellington & Porcile, Gabriel & Scatolin, Fabio, 2008. "Structural Change, Technology, and Economic Growth: Brazil and the CIBS in a Comparative Perspective," WIDER Working Paper Series 105, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Porcile, Gabriel & Sartorello Spinola, Danilo, 2018. "Natural, effective and BOP-constrained rates of growth: Adjustment mechanisms and closure equations," MERIT Working Papers 003, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- repec:eee:streco:v:44:y:2018:i:c:p:77-87 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSchumpeterian efficiency; keynesian efficiency; balance-of-payments-constrained growth; Thirlwall's Law;
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-FDG-2010-07-31 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-PKE-2010-07-31 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fup:wpaper:0104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luciano Nakabashi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deufpbr.html .