Report NEP-FDG-2010-07-31This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Weber, Enzo, 2010. "Foreign and Domestic Growth Drivers in Eastern Europe," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 444, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- J L Ford & S Sen & Hongxu Wei, 2010. "FDI and Economic Development in China 1970-2006: A Cointegration Study," Discussion Papers 10-24, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Athanasios Vamvakidis & Vivek B. Arora, 2010. "China's Economic Growth: International Spillovers," IMF Working Papers 10/165, International Monetary Fund.
- Hirano, Tomohiro & Yanagawa, Noriyuki, 2010. "Asset Bubbles, Endogenous Growth, and Financial Frictions," MPRA Paper 24085, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pedro Cunha Neves & Sandra Tavares Silva, 2010. "Inequality and Growth: Uncovering the main conclusions from the empirics," FEP Working Papers 381, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Eva Catela & Gabriel Porcile, 2010. "Keynesian and schumpeterian efficiency in a BOP-constrained growth model," Working Papers 0104, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Falck, Oliver & Fritsch, Michael & Heblich, Stephan, 2010. "The Phantom of the Opera: Cultural Amenities, Human Capital, and Regional Economic Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 5065, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Óscar Afonso & Pedro Neves & Maria Thompsom, 2010. "Costly Investment, Complementarities, International Technological-Knowledge Diffusion and the Skill Premium," FEP Working Papers 382, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Miguel de Carvalho & António Rua, 2010. "Extremal Dependence in International Output Growth: Tales from the Tails," Working Papers w201008, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.