Five years of competitive and stable real exchange rate in Argentina, 2002-2007
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mario Damill, 2005.
"The Argentinean Debt: History, Default and Restructuring,"
ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 6(3), pages 29-90.
- Mario DAMİLL & Martin RAPETTİ & Roberto FRENKEL, 2005. "The Argentinean debt: History, default and restructuring," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 20(236), pages 5-26.
- Alan M. Taylor & Mark P. Taylor, 2004. "The Purchasing Power Parity Debate," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 135-158, Fall.
- Roberto Frenkel & Lance Taylor, 2006. "Real Exchange Rate, Monetary Policy and Employment," Working Papers 19, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Eswar S. Prasad & Raghuram G. Rajan & Arvind Subramanian, 2007.
"Foreign Capital and Economic Growth,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 38(1), pages 153-230.
- Eswar S. Prasad & Raghuram G. Rajan & Arvind Subramanian, 2007. "Foreign Capital and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 13619, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Prasad, Eswar & Rajan, Raghuram G. & Subramanian, Arvind, 2007. "Foreign Capital and Economic Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 3186, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frenkel, Roberto & Ros, Jaime, 2006. "Unemployment and the real exchange rate in Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 631-646, April.
- Polterovich, Victor & Popov, Vladimir, 2003. "Accumulation of Foreign Exchange Reserves and Long Term Growth," MPRA Paper 20069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrés Schneider, 2010. "Gross Substitutability of Financial Assets: Effects on Monetary Policy," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(60), pages 105-136, October -.
- Ahmet Benlialper & Hasan Cömert, 2016.
"Implicit asymmetric exchange rate peg under inflation targeting regimes: the case of Turkey,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 40(6), pages 1553-1580.
- Ahmet Benlialper & Hasan Cömert, 2013. "Implicit Asymmetric Exchange Rate Peg under Inflation Targeting Regimes: The Case of Turkey," ERC Working Papers 1308, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2013.
- Ahmet Benlialper & Hasan Cömert, 2013. "Implicit Asymmetric Exchange Rate Peg under Inflation Targeting Regimes: The Case of Turkey," Working Papers 2013/11, Turkish Economic Association.
- Ahmet Benlialper & Hasan Cömert, 2013. "Implicit Asymmetric Exchange Rate Peg under Inflation Targeting Regimes: The Case of Turkey," Working Papers wp333, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Nouira, Ridha & Sekkat, Khalid, 2012.
"Desperately seeking the positive impact of undervaluation on growth,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 537-552.
- Ridha Nouira & Khalid Sekkat, 2010. "Desperately Seeking the Positive Impact of Undervaluation on Growth," Working Papers 560, Economic Research Forum, revised 10 Jan 2010.
- Mario Cimoli & Wellington Pereira & Gabriel Porcile & Fábio Scatolin, 2011.
"Structural change, technology, and economic growth: Brazil and the CIBS in a comparative perspective,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 25-47, April.
- Cimoli, Mario & Pereira, Wellington & Porcile, Gabriel & Scatolin, Fabio, 2008. "Structural Change, Technology, and Economic Growth: Brazil and the CIBS in a Comparative Perspective," WIDER Working Paper Series 105, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Giovanni Andrea Cornia & Bruno Martorano, 2012.
"Development Policies and Income Inequality in Selected Developing Regions, 1980–2010,"
UNCTAD Discussion Papers
210, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Giovanni Andrea Cornia & Bruno Martorano, 2013. "Development policies and income inequality in selected developing regions, 1980-2010," Working Papers - Economics wp2013_13.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Giovanni Andrea Cornia, 2012. "The New Structuralist Macroeconomics and Income Inequality," Working Papers - Economics wp2012_25.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Giovanni Andrea Cornia & Bruno Martorano, 2010. "Policies for Reducing Income Inequality: Latin America During the Last Decade," Working papers 1006, UNICEF,Division of Policy and Strategy.
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea, 2012.
"Inequality Trends and their Determinants: Latin America over 1990-2010,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
009, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Giovanni Andrea Cornia, 2012. "Inequality Trends and their Determinants: Latin America over 1990-2010," Working Papers - Economics wp2012_02.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Frenkel, Roberto, 2008. "The competitive real exchange-rate regime, inflation and monetary policy," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- Gonzalo Hernández Jiménez & Arslan Razmi, 2014. "Latin America after the global crisis: the role of export-led and tradable-led growth regimes," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(6), pages 713-741, September.
- Groisman, Fernando, 2008. "Distributive effects during the expansionary phase in Argentina (2002-2007)," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:434439 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Frenkel & Martin Rapetti, 2010.
"A Concise History of Exchange Rate Regimes in Latin America,"
UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers
2010-01, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Frankel & Martín Rapetti, 2010. "A Concise History of Exchange Rate Regimes in Latin America," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2010-11, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-09 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ilo:ilowps:455446 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gerald Epstein, 2009. "Rethinking Monetary and Financial Policy: Practical suggestions for monitoring financial stability while generating employment and poverty reduction," Published Studies ilo_epstein11_09, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Gerald Epstein & James Heintz & Léonce Ndikumana & Grace Chang, 2011. "Employment, Poverty and Economic Development in Madagascar," Published Studies ndikumana_ilo2010, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Frenkel, Roberto & Rapetti, Martín, 2012. "Exchange rate regimes in the major Latin American countries since the 1950s: lessons from history," Revista de Historia Económica, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(01), pages 157-188, March.
- Jan Kregel, 2011. "Debtors' Crisis or Creditors' Crisis? Who Pays for the European Sovereign and Subprime Mortgage Losses?," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_121, Levy Economics Institute.
- Arslan Razmi & Martin Rapetti & Peter Skott, 2009. "The Real Exchange Rate as an Instrument of Development Policy," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2009-07, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsreal exchange rate; growth; monetary policy; trilemma; Argentina;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:irapec:v:22:y:2008:i:2:p:215-226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIRA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.