The Argentinean debt: History, default and restructuring
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Mario Damill, 2005. "The Argentinean Debt: History, Default and Restructuring," Economia, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 6(3), pages 29-90.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff & Miguel A. Savastano, 2003.
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 34(1), pages 1-74.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff & Miguel A. Savastano, 2003. "Debt Intolerance," NBER Working Papers 9908, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Rogoff, Kenneth & Savastano, Miguel, 2003. "Debt intolerance," MPRA Paper 13932, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 2004. "Debt intolerance: Executive summary," MPRA Paper 13398, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oscar Centralogo & Mario Damill & Roberto Frenkel & Juan P. Jimenez, 1997. "La sostenibilidad de la política fiscal en América Latina: El caso argentino," Research Department Publications 3014, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- repec:rus:hseeco:123922 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roberto FRENKEL, 2003.
"Globalization and financial crises in Latin America,"
Iktisat Isletme ve Finans,
Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 18(207), pages 41-56.
- Frenkel, Roberto, 2003. "Globalization and financial crises in Latin America," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2004.
"Serial Default and the "Paradox" of Rich-to-Poor Capital Flows,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 94(2), pages 53-58, May.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2004. "Serial default and the “paradox” of rich to poor capital flows," MPRA Paper 13997, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2005. "Serial Default and Its Remedies," MPRA Paper 7423, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2004. "Serial Default and the "Paradox" of Rich to Poor Capital Flows," NBER Working Papers 10296, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Rogoff, Kenneth S., 2004. "Serial Default and the â€œParadoxâ€ of Rich-to-Poor Capital Flows," Scholarly Articles 11129182, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Michael Mussa, 2002.
"Argentina and the Fund: From Triumph to Tragedy,"
Peterson Institute Press: Policy Analyses in International Economics,
Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa67, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:467787 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amrita Dhillon & Javier García‐Fronti & Sayantan Ghosal & Marcus Miller, 2006. "Debt Restructuring and Economic Recovery: Analysing the Argentine Swap," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 377-398, April.
- José Mourelle, 2010. "Fiscal and exchange rate policies during the Argentine and Uruguayan crisis of 2001-2002," Documentos de trabajo 2010012, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- Roberto Frenkel & Martin Rapetti, 2010.
"A Concise History of Exchange Rate Regimes in Latin America,"
UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers
2010-01, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Frankel & Martín Rapetti, 2010. "A Concise History of Exchange Rate Regimes in Latin America," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2010-11, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Roberto Frenkel & Martin Rapetti, 2008. "Five years of competitive and stable real exchange rate in Argentina, 2002-2007," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 215-226.
- Barbara Fritz & Sebastian Dullien & Laurissa Muehlich, 2015.
"The IMF to the Rescue: Did the Euro Area benefit from the Fund’s Experience in Crisis fighting?,"
Competence Centre on Money, Trade, Finance and Development
1601, Hochschule fuer Technik und Wirtschaft, Berlin.
- Dullien, Sebastian & Fritz, Barbara & Mühlich, Laurissa, 2016. "The IMF to the rescue: Did the euro area benefit from the fund's experience in crisis fighting?," Discussion Papers 2016/20, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Engelen, Christian & Graf Lambsdorff, Johann, 2007. "Fairness in sovereign debt restructuring," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Volkswirtschaftliche Reihe V-50-07, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Thrasher Rachel D. & Gallagher Kevin P., 2015. "Mission Creep The Emerging Role of International Investment Agreements in Sovereign Debt Restructuring," Journal of Globalization and Development, De Gruyter, vol. 6(2), pages 257-285, December.
- Damill, Mario. & Frenkel, Roberto. & Maurizio, Roxana., 2011. "Macroeconomic policy for full and productive employment and decent work for all [ electronic resource ]: an analysis of the Argentine experience," ILO Working Papers 994677873402676, International Labour Organization.
- Engelen, Christian & Lambsdorff, Johann Graf, 2009. "Hares and stags in Argentinean debt restructuring," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 141-148, June.
- Ludwig, Maximilian, 2014. "How well do we understand sovereign debt crisis? Evidence from Latin America," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100531, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Baer, W & Margot, D & Montes-Rojas, G., 2010. "Argentina's default and the lack of dire consequences," Working Papers 10/09, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Dhillon, Amrita & García-Fronti, Javier & Ghosal, Sayantan & Miller, Marcus, 2005. "Bargaining and Sustainability: The Argentine Debt Swap of 2005," CEPR Discussion Papers 5236, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frenkel, Roberto & Rapetti, MartÃn, 2012. "Exchange rate regimes in the major Latin American countries since the 1950s: lessons from history," Revista de Historia EconÃ³mica / Journal of Iberian and Latin American Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(1), pages 157-188, January.
More about this item
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iif:iifjrn:v:20:y:2005:i:236:p:5-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ali Bilge). General contact details of provider: http://iif.com.tr .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.