The Argentinean debt: History, default and restructuring
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Mario Damill, 2005. "The Argentinean Debt: History, Default and Restructuring," Economia, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 6(3), pages 29-90.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oscar Centralogo & Mario Damill & Roberto Frenkel & Juan P. Jimenez, 1997. "La sostenibilidad de la política fiscal en América Latina: El caso argentino," Research Department Publications 3014, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff & Miguel A. Savastano, 2003.
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 34(1), pages 1-74.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff & Miguel A. Savastano, 2003. "Debt Intolerance," NBER Working Papers 9908, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 2004. "Debt intolerance: Executive summary," MPRA Paper 13398, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Rogoff, Kenneth & Savastano, Miguel, 2003. "Debt intolerance," MPRA Paper 13932, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:rus:hseeco:123922 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2004.
"Serial Default and the "Paradox" of Rich-to-Poor Capital Flows,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 94(2), pages 53-58, May.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2004. "Serial default and the “paradox” of rich to poor capital flows," MPRA Paper 13997, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2005. "Serial Default and Its Remedies," MPRA Paper 7423, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2004. "Serial Default and the "Paradox" of Rich to Poor Capital Flows," NBER Working Papers 10296, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Rogoff, Kenneth S., 2004. "Serial Default and the â€œParadoxâ€ of Rich-to-Poor Capital Flows," Scholarly Articles 11129182, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Frenkel, Roberto, 2003.
"Globalization and financial crises in Latin America,"
Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Roberto FRENKEL, 2003. "Globalization and financial crises in Latin America," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 18(207), pages 41-56.
- Michael Mussa, 2002.
"Argentina and the Fund: From Triumph to Tragedy,"
Peterson Institute Press: Policy Analyses in International Economics,
Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa67, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amrita Dhillon & Javier García-Fronti & Sayantan Ghosal & Marcus Miller, 2006. "Debt Restructuring and Economic Recovery: Analysing the Argentine Swap," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 377-398, April.
- Baer, W & Margot, D & Montes-Rojas, G., 2010. "Argentina's default and the lack of dire consequences," Working Papers 10/09, Department of Economics, City University London.
- José Mourelle, 2010. "Fiscal and exchange rate policies during the Argentine and Uruguayan crisis of 2001-2002," Documentos de trabajo 2010012, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- Engelen, Christian & Lambsdorff, Johann Graf, 2009. "Hares and stags in Argentinean debt restructuring," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 141-148, June.
- Roberto Frenkel & Martin Rapetti, 2010.
"A Concise History of Exchange Rate Regimes in Latin America,"
UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers
2010-01, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Frankel & Martín Rapetti, 2010. "A Concise History of Exchange Rate Regimes in Latin America," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2010-11, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Barbara Fritz & Sebastian Dullien & Laurissa Muehlich, 2015.
"The IMF to the Rescue: Did the Euro Area benefit from the Fund’s Experience in Crisis fighting?,"
Competence Centre on Money, Trade, Finance and Development
1601, Hochschule fuer Technik und Wirtschaft, Berlin.
- Dullien, Sebastian & Fritz, Barbara & Mühlich, Laurissa, 2016. "The IMF to the rescue: Did the euro area benefit from the fund's experience in crisis fighting?," Discussion Papers 2016/20, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Dhillon, Amrita & García-Fronti, Javier & Ghosal, Sayantan & Miller, Marcus, 2005. "Bargaining and Sustainability: The Argentine Debt Swap of 2005," CEPR Discussion Papers 5236, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:467787 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Frenkel & Martin Rapetti, 2008. "Five years of competitive and stable real exchange rate in Argentina, 2002-2007," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 215-226.
- Engelen, Christian & Graf Lambsdorff, Johann, 2007. "Fairness in sovereign debt restructuring," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Volkswirtschaftliche Reihe V-50-07, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Thrasher Rachel D. & Gallagher Kevin P., 2015. "Mission Creep The Emerging Role of International Investment Agreements in Sovereign Debt Restructuring," Journal of Globalization and Development, De Gruyter, vol. 6(2), pages 257-285, December.
- Damill, Mario. & Frenkel, Roberto. & Maurizio, Roxana., 2011. "Macroeconomic policy for full and productive employment and decent work for all [ electronic resource ]: an analysis of the Argentine experience," ILO Working Papers 994677873402676, International Labour Organization.
- Ludwig, Maximilian, 2014. "How well do we understand sovereign debt crisis? Evidence from Latin America," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100531, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Frenkel, Roberto & Rapetti, Martín, 2012. "Exchange rate regimes in the major Latin American countries since the 1950s: lessons from history," Revista de Historia Económica, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(01), pages 157-188, March.
More about this item
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iif:iifjrn:v:20:y:2005:i:236:p:5-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ali Bilge). General contact details of provider: http://iif.com.tr .