Mission Creep The Emerging Role of International Investment Agreements in Sovereign Debt Restructuring
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mario Damill, 2005.
"The Argentinean Debt: History, Default and Restructuring,"
Economia, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 6(3), pages 29-90.
- Mario DAMİLL & Martin RAPETTİ & Roberto FRENKEL, 2005. "The Argentinean debt: History, default and restructuring," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 20(236), pages 5-26.
- Kenneth Rogoff & Jeromin Zettelmeyer, 2002.
"Bankruptcy Procedures for Sovereigns: A History of Ideas, 1976-2001,"
IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 49(3), pages 1-8.
- Jeromin Zettelmeyer & Kenneth Rogoff, 2002. "Bankruptcy Procedures for Sovereigns; A History of Ideas, 1976-2001," IMF Working Papers 02/133, International Monetary Fund.
- Kevin P. Gallagher, 2012. "Financial Crises and International Investment Agreements: The Case of Sovereign Debt Restructuring," Global Policy, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 3(3), pages 362-374, September.
- Eric Helleiner, 2008. "The Mystery of the Missing Sovereign Debt Restructuring Mechanism," Contributions to Political Economy, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(1), pages 91-113.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:globdv:v:6:y:2015:i:2:p:257-285:n:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.