The Aftermath of Debt Surges
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kose, Ayhan & Ohnsorge, Franziska & Reinhart, Carmen M. & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2021. "The Aftermath of Debt Surges," CEPR Discussion Papers 16537, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Franziska Ohnsorge & Carmen Reinhart & Kenneth Rogoff, 2021. "The Aftermath of Debt Surges," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 2119, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Franziska L. Ohnsorge & Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2021. "The Aftermath of Debt Surges," NBER Working Papers 29266, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation; Armed Conflict; Public Sector Economics; Macro-Fiscal Policy; Economic Adjustment and Lending; Public Finance Decentralization and Poverty Reduction; Energy Privatization; Democratic Government; Public Sector Administrative and CivilService Reform; Public Sector Administrative&Civil Service Reform; Privatization; Economics and Finance of PublicInstitution Development; State Owned Enterprise Reform; De Facto Governments;
All these keywords.
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- F44 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Business Cycles
- F62 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Macroeconomic Impacts
- H6 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:9771. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Roula I. Yazigi (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.