Is Aggregation a Problem for Sovereign Debt Restructuring?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Eichengreen, Barry & Mody, Ashoka, 2003. "Is Aggregation a Problem for Sovereign Debt Restructuring?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3771, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eichengreen, Barry & Mody, Ashoka, 1999.
"Would Collective Action Clauses Raise Borrowing Costs?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2343, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barry Eichengreen & Ashoka Mody, 2000. "Would Collective Action Clauses Raise Borrowing Costs?," NBER Working Papers 7458, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Mody, Ashoka, 2000.
"Would collective action clauses raise borrowing costs? - an update and additional results,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2363, The World Bank.
- Barry Eichengreen & Ashoka Mody, 2001. "Would Collective Action Clauses Raise Borrowing Costs? An Update and Additional Results," International Finance 0012003, EconWPA.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Mody, Ashoka, 2000. "Would Collective Action Clauses Raise Borrowing Costs? An Update and Additional Results," Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series qt46p4z4c4, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Michael P. Dooley, 2000. "Can Output Losses Following International Financial Crises be Avoided?," NBER Working Papers 7531, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Cantor & Frank Packer, 1995. "Sovereign credit ratings," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 1(Jun).
- Barry Eichengreen & Ashoka Mody, 1998. "What Explains Changing Spreads on Emerging-Market Debt: Fundamentals or Market Sentiment?," NBER Working Papers 6408, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sandrine Levasseur & Christine Rifflart, 2003.
"Crises de dette souveraine : vers une nouvelle résolution ?,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 86(3), pages 83-131.
- Sandrine Levasseur & Christine Rifflart, 2003. "Crises de dette souveraine : Vers une nouvelle résolution ?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2443, Sciences Po.
- Sandrine Levasseur & Christine Rifflart, 2003. "Crises de dette souveraine : Vers une nouvelle résolution ?," Post-Print hal-01019408, HAL.
- Yue, Vivian Z., 2010. "Sovereign default and debt renegotiation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 176-187, March.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/2443 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniels, Kenneth & Ramirez, Gabriel G., 2007. "Debt restructurings, holdouts, and exit consents," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 1-17, April.
- Bauer, Christian & Herz, Bernhard & Hoops, Stefan, 2008. "A Cheap Lunch for Emerging Markets: Removing International Financial Market Imperfections with Modern Financial Instruments," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 1514-1530, September.
- Stephen Quinn, 2008. "Securitization of Sovereign Debt: Corporations as a Sovereign Debt Restructuring Mechanism in Britain, 1694-1750," Working Papers 200701, Texas Christian University, Department of Economics.
- Serbini, Bénédicte, 2012. "L’adoption des clauses d’actions collectives dans les obligations souveraines européennes," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 88(4), pages 479-497, Décembre.
- Esteban Jadresic & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Rodrigo Valdés, 2003. "Crisis Financieras Internacionales, Prestamista de Última Instancia y Nueva Arquitectura Financiera Internacional," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 212, Central Bank of Chile.
- Ousmene J Mandeng, 2004. "Intercreditor Distribution in Sovereign Debt Restructuring," IMF Working Papers 04/183, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
- F00 - International Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:93:y:2003:i:2:p:80-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.