Debt restructurings, holdouts, and exit consents
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marco A Espinosa-Vega & Allen N. Berger & Nathan H. Miller & W. Scott Frame, 2005.
"Debt Maturity, Risk, and Asymmetric Information,"
IMF Working Papers
05/201, International Monetary Fund.
- Allen N. Berger & Marco A. Espinosa-Vega & W. Scott Frame & Nathan H. Miller, 2004. "Debt maturity, risk, and asymmetric information," Working Paper 2004-32, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Allen N. Berger & Marco A. Espinosa-Vega & W. Scott Frame & Nathan H. Miller, 2004. "Debt maturity, risk, and asymmetric information," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-60, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Flannery, Mark J, 1986. " Asymmetric Information and Risky Debt Maturity Choice," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 41(1), pages 19-37, March.
- Sanford J. Grossman & Oliver D. Hart, 1980. "Takeover Bids, the Free-Rider Problem, and the Theory of the Corporation," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 11(1), pages 42-64, Spring.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Mody, Ashoka, 2003.
"Is Aggregation a Problem for Sovereign Debt Restructuring?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3771, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barry Eichengreen & Ashoka Mody, 2003. "Is Aggregation a Problem for Sovereign Debt Restructuring?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(2), pages 80-84, May.
- Andrei Shleifer, 2003.
"Will the Sovereign Debt Market Survive?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 93(2), pages 85-90, May.
- Andrei Shleifer, 2003. "Will the Sovereign Debt Market Survive?," NBER Working Papers 9493, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrei Shleifer, 2003. "Will The Sovereign Debt Market Survive?," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2000, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Robert Gertner & David Scharfstein, 1991.
"A Theory of Workouts and the Effects of Reorganization Law,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0103, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gertner, Robert & Scharfstein, David, 1991. " A Theory of Workouts and the Effects of Reorganization Law," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(4), pages 1189-1222, September.
- Diamond, Douglas W, 1991. "Debt Maturity Structure and Liquidity Risk," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 106(3), pages 709-37, August.
- Frederick C. Scherr & Heather M. Hulburt, 2001. "The Debt Maturity Structure of Small Firms," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 30(1), Spring.
- Stohs, Mark Hoven & Mauer, David C, 1996. "The Determinants of Corporate Debt Maturity Structure," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69(3), pages 279-312, July.
- Kahan, Marcel & Tuckman, Bruce, 1993. "Do Bondholders Lose from Junk Bond Covenant Changes," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66(4), pages 499-516, October.
- Anne Krueger, 2003. "Sovereign Debt Restructuring: Messy or Messier?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(2), pages 70-74, May.
- Philip E. Strahan, 1999. "Borrower risk and the price and nonprice terms of bank loans," Staff Reports 90, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Aron A. Gottesman & Gordon S. Roberts, 2004. "Maturity and Corporate Loan Pricing," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 39(1), pages 55-77, 02.
- Mark Bagnoli, Barton L. Lipman, 1988. "Successful Takeovers without Exclusion," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 1(1), pages 89-110.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Ruback, Richard S., 1983. "The market for corporate control : The scientific evidence," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-4), pages 5-50, April.
- Randall S. Kroszner, 2003. "Sovereign Debt Restructuring," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(2), pages 75-79, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finsta:v:3:y:2007:i:1:p:1-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.