Do We Need a New Bankruptcy Regime?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Jeanne & Jeromin Zettelmeyer, 2001.
"International bailouts, moral hazard and conditionality,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 16(33), pages 407-432, October.
- Olivier Jeanne & Jeromin Zettelmeyer, 2001. "International Bailouts, Moral Hazard, and Conditionality," CESifo Working Paper Series 563, CESifo.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nikolai Stähler, 2013.
"Recent Developments In Quantitative Models Of Sovereign Default,"
Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(4), pages 605-633, September.
- Stähler, Nikolai, 2011. "Recent developments in quantitative models of sovereign default," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,17, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Andrei Shleifer, 2003.
"Will the Sovereign Debt Market Survive?,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(2), pages 85-90, May.
- Andrei Shleifer, 2003. "Will the Sovereign Debt Market Survive?," NBER Working Papers 9493, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrei Shleifer, 2003. "Will The Sovereign Debt Market Survive?," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2000, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Jérôme Sgard, 2004. "IMF in Theory: Sovereign Debts, Judicialisation and Multilateralism," Working Papers hal-01065546, HAL.
- Haldane, Andrew G. & Penalver, Adrian & Saporta, Victoria & Shin, Hyun Song, 2005. "Analytics of sovereign debt restructuring," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 315-333, March.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/6881 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heinz-Dieter Smeets & Angélique Herzberg, 2010. "Staatliche Insolvenz in einer Währungsunion," Aussenwirtschaft, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, Swiss Institute for International Economics and Applied Economics Research, vol. 65(4), pages 379-399, December.
- Jérôme Sgard, 2004. "IMF in Theory: Sovereign Debts, Judicialisation and Multilateralism," Sciences Po publications 2004-21, Sciences Po.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomics; sovereign debt; new bankruptcy arrangements; New Bankruptcy Regime;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bin:bpeajo:v:33:y:2002:i:2002-1:p:321-333. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer Ambrosino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esbrous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.