Bankruptcy Procedures for Sovereigns: A History of Ideas, 1976-2001
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jeronimo Zettelmeyer & Kenneth Rogoff, 2002. "Bankruptcy Procedures for Sovereigns; A History of Ideas, 1976-2001," IMF Working Papers 02/133, International Monetary Fund.
References listed on IDEAS
- Krugman, Paul, 1988. "Financing vs. forgiving a debt overhang," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 253-268, November.
More about this item
- B29 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Other
- B30 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - General
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:imfstp:v:49:y:2002:i:3:p:8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .