The Curse of Cash
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Negative Nominal Interest Rates: A Primer
by Steve Cecchetti and Kim Schoenholtz in Money, Banking and Financial Markets on 2019-12-02 13:10:33
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2017. "What Marx Means Today," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(2), pages 229-239, June.
- Gerhard Rösl & Franz Seitz & Karl-Heinz Tödter, 2017.
"Besser ohne Bargeld? Gesamtwirtschaftliche Wohlfahrtsverluste der Bargeldabschaffung,"
ROME Working Papers
201706, ROME Network.
- Rösl, Gerhard & Seitz, Franz & Tödter, Karl-Heinz, 2017.
"Besser ohne Bargeld? Gesamtwirtschaftliche Wohlfahrtsverluste der Bargeldabschaffung
[Doing away with cash? The macroeconomic welfare costs of abolishing cash]," Weidener Diskussionspapiere 58, University of Applied Sciences Amberg-Weiden (OTH).
- Rösl, Gerhard & Seitz, Franz & Tödter, Karl-Heinz, 2017. "Besser ohne Bargeld? Gesamtwirtschaftliche Wohlfahrtsverluste der Bargeldabschaffung
- Jonathan Chiu & Thorsten V. Koeppl, 2017.
"The Economics Of Cryptocurrencies - Bitcoin And Beyond,"
1389, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Jonathan Chiu, 2019. "The Economics of Cryptocurrencies -- Bitcoin and Beyond," 2019 Meeting Papers 425, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jonathan Chiu & Thorsten Koeppl, 2019. "The Economics of Cryptocurrencies—Bitcoin and Beyond," Staff Working Papers 19-40, Bank of Canada.
- Alvarez, Fernando & Lippi, Francesco, 2017.
"Cash burns: An inventory model with a cash-credit choice,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 99-112.
- Fernando Alvarez & Francesco Lippi, 2015. "Cash burns: An inventory model with a cash-credit choice," NBER Working Papers 21110, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fernando Alvarez & Francesco Lippi, 2015. "Cash burns - An inventory model with a cash-credit choice," EIEF Working Papers Series 1502, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Feb 2015.
- König, Jörg, 2016. "Bares bleibt Wahres: Bargeld als Garant für Freiheit und Eigentum," Argumente zur Marktwirtschaft und Politik 136, Stiftung Marktwirtschaft / The Market Economy Foundation, Berlin.
- Jean-Pierre Danthine, 2017. "Taux négatifs: made for Switzerland," PSE Working Papers halshs-01571650, HAL.
- repec:ejw:journl:v:14:y:2017:i:2:p:164-173 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bis:bisqtr:1709f is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:nbb:ecrart:y:2017:m:june:i:i:p:79-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rösl, Gerhard & Seitz, Franz & Tödter, Karl-Heinz, 2017. "Doing away with cash? The welfare costs of abolishing cash," IMFS Working Paper Series 112, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Koichiro Kamada, 2017. "The Transactions Demand for Paper and Digital Currencies," IMES Discussion Paper Series 17-E-06, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- repec:kap:asiaeu:v:15:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10308-017-0492-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Walter Engert & Ben Fung, 2017. "Central Bank Digital Currency: Motivations and Implications," Discussion Papers 17-16, Bank of Canada.
- repec:eee:jpolmo:v:39:y:2017:i:4:p:673-679 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, "undated". "World Bank East Asia and Pacific Economic Update, October 2016," World Bank Other Operational Studies 25088, The World Bank.
- Seitz, Franz & Krueger, Malte, 2017. "The Blessing of Cash," International Cash Conference 2017 – War on Cash: Is there a Future for Cash? 162911, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- repec:pal:buseco:v:52:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1057_s11369-017-0031-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:inecon:v:115:y:2018:i:c:p:80-98 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cassie Davies & Mary-Alice Doyle & Chay Fisher & Samual Nightingale, 2016. "The Future of Cash," RBA Bulletin (Print copy discontinued), Reserve Bank of Australia, pages 43-52, December.
- SAITO, Makoto, 2017. "Central bank notes and black markets: the case of the Japanese economy during and immediately after World War II," Discussion Papers 2017-01, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hettig, Thomas & Müller, Gernot J., 2018.
"Fiscal policy coordination in currency unions at the effective lower bound,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 80-98.
- Hettig, Thomas & Mï¿½ller, Gernot, 2017. "Fiscal policy coordination in currency unions at the effective lower bound," CEPR Discussion Papers 11780, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Codruta Rusu & Helmut Stix, 2017. "Von Bar- und Kartenzahlern – Aktuelle Ergebnisse zur Zahlungsmittelnutzung in Österreich," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1, pages 54-85.
More about this item
Keywordseconomics; paper; money; cash; finance; debt; credit; interest; inflation; tax; evasion; circulation; treasurey; monitary; policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pup:pbooks:10798. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://press.princeton.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.