The Argentine Macroeconomy during the Post-Convertibility Period: Performance, Debates and Perspectives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Bofinger & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2003. "Managed Floating as a Monetary Policy Strategy," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 81-109, June.
- Frenkel, Roberto, 2003.
"Globalization and financial crises in Latin America,"
Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Roberto FRENKEL, 2003. "Globalization and financial crises in Latin America," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 18(207), pages 41-56.
- Damill, Mario & Frenkel, Roberto & Maurizio, Roxana, 2003. "Políticas macroeconómicas y vulnerabilidad social: la Argentina en los años noventa," Financiamiento para el Desarrollo 135, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Heymann, Daniel & Leijonhufvud, Axel, 1995. "High Inflation: The Arne Ryde Memorial Lectures," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198288442.
More about this item
KeywordsArgentina; real exchange rate; crisis.;
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- F6 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:57901. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.