Latin America after the global crisis: the role of export-led and tradable-led growth regimes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Razmi, Arslan & Rapetti, Martin & Skott, Peter, 2012. "The real exchange rate and economic development," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 151-169.
- Eric A. Verhoogen, 2008.
"Trade, Quality Upgrading, and Wage Inequality in the Mexican Manufacturing Sector,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 123(2), pages 489-530.
- Verhoogen, Eric A, 2007. "Trade, Quality Upgrading and Wage Inequality in the Mexican Manufacturing Sector," CEPR Discussion Papers 6385, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Verhoogen, Eric, 2007. "Trade, Quality Upgrading and Wage Inequality in the Mexican Manufacturing Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 2913, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Armando Silva & Ana Paula Africano & Óscar Afonso, 2010. "Learning-by-exporting: what we know and what we would like to know," FEP Working Papers 364, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Martín Rapetti & Peter Skott & Arslan Razmi, 2012.
"The real exchange rate and economic growth: are developing countries different?,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(6), pages 735-753, April.
- Martin Rapetti & Peter Skott & Arslan Razmi, 2011. "The Real Exchange Rate and Economic Growth: are Developing Countries Different?," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2011-07, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Pedro Martins & Yong Yang, 2009. "The impact of exporting on firm productivity: a meta-analysis of the learning-by-exporting hypothesis," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 145(3), pages 431-445, October.
- Jimenez, Gonzalo Hernandez & Razmi, Arslan, 2013. "Can Asia sustain an export-led growth strategy in the aftermath of the global crisis? Exploring a neglected aspect," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 45-61.
- Feder, Gershon, 1983. "On exports and economic growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1-2), pages 59-73.
- Van Biesebroeck, Johannes, 2005.
"Exporting raises productivity in sub-Saharan African manufacturing firms,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 373-391, December.
- Johannes Van Biesebroeck, 2003. "Exporting Raises Productivity in Sub-Saharan African Manufacturing Plants," NBER Working Papers 10020, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- José Antonio Ocampo, 2009. "Latin America and the global financial crisis," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(4), pages 703-724, July.
- Roberto Frenkel & Martin Rapetti, 2008. "Five years of competitive and stable real exchange rate in Argentina, 2002-2007," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 215-226.
- De Loecker, Jan, 2007.
"Do exports generate higher productivity? Evidence from Slovenia,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 69-98, September.
- Jan De Loecker, 2004. "Do Exports Generate Higher Productivity? Evidence from Slovenia," LICOS Discussion Papers 15104, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- David Greenaway & Richard Kneller, 2007. "Industry Differences in the Effect of Export Market Entry: Learning by Exporting?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 143(3), pages 416-432, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alberto Botta & Antoine Godin & Marco Missaglia, 2016.
"Finance, foreign (direct) investment and dutch disease: the case of Colombia,"
Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics,
Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 33(2), pages 265-289, August.
- Alberto Botta & Antoine Godin & Marco Missaglia, 2014. "Finance, Foreign (Direct) Investment and Dutch Disease: The Case of Colombia," DEM Working Papers Series 090, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Alberto Botta & Antoine Godin & Marco Missaglia, 2015. "Finance, Foreign Direct Investment, and Dutch Disease: The Case of Colombia," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_853, Levy Economics Institute.
- Botta, Alberto & Godin, Antoine & Missaglia, Marco, 2015. "Finance, foreign (direct) investment and Dutch disease: the case of Colombia," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 14066, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:irapec:v:28:y:2014:i:6:p:713-741. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIRA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.