Specialization, Wage Bargaining And Technology In A Multigoods Growth Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lavopa, A., 2014. "Catching up and lagging behind in a balance-of-payments-constrained dual economy," MERIT Working Papers 042, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Cimoli, Mario & Porcile, Gabriel, 2011.
"Tecnologia, heterogeneidad y crecimiento: una caja de herramientas estructuralista
[Technology, heterogeneity and Growth: A Structuralist Toolbox]," MPRA Paper 33801, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cimoli, Mario & Porcile, Gabriel, 2013. "Tecnología, heterogeneidad y crecimiento: una caja de herramientas estructuralistas," Desarrollo Productivo 194, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Mario Cimoli & Gabriel Porcile, 2011. "Tecnología, heterogeneidad y crecimiento: un caja de herramientas estructuralista," Working Papers 0119, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Fabrício J. Missio & Frederico G. Jayme Jr. & Gustavo Britto & José Luis Oreiro, 2015.
"Real Exchange Rate and Economic Growth: New Empirical Evidence,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(4), pages 686-714, November.
- Fabrício Missio & Frederico Jayme Jr & Gustavo Britto & José Luis Oreiro, 2013. "Real Exchange Rate and Economic Growth: new empirical evidence," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 482, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Hiroshi Nishi, 2014. "A Multi-Sectoral Balance-of-Payments-Constrained Growth Model with Sectoral Heterogeneity:International Competition, Productivity Dynamics, and Economic Growth," Discussion papers e-13-005, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- André Nassif & Carmem Feijó & Eliane Araújo, 2015.
"Structural change and economic development: is Brazil catching up or falling behind?,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 39(5), pages 1307-1332.
- André Nassif & Carmem Feijó & Eliane Araújo, 2013. "Structural Change And Economic Development: Is Brazil Catching Up Or Falling Behind?," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 211, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- André Nassif & Carmem Feijó & Eliane Araújo, 2014. "Structural Change And Economicdevelopment: Is Brazil Catching Up Or Falling Behind?," Anais do XL Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 40th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 091, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Mario Cimoli & Wellington Pereira & Gabriel Porcile & Fábio Scatolin, 2011.
"Structural change, technology, and economic growth: Brazil and the CIBS in a comparative perspective,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 25-47, April.
- Cimoli, Mario & Pereira, Wellington & Porcile, Gabriel & Scatolin, Fabio, 2008. "Structural Change, Technology, and Economic Growth: Brazil and the CIBS in a Comparative Perspective," WIDER Working Paper Series 105, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Mario Cimoli & Gabriel Porcile, 2014.
"Technology, structural change and BOP-constrained growth: a structuralist toolbox,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 38(1), pages 215-237.
- Cimoli, Mario & Porcile, Gabriel, 2011. "Technology, structural change and BOP constrained growth: A structuralist toolbox," MPRA Paper 33800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mario Cimoli & Gabriel Porcile, 2011. "Technology, structural change and BOP constrained growth: a structuralist toolbox," Working Papers 0120, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Nishi, Hiroshi, 2016. "A multi-sectoral balance-of-payments-constrained growth model with sectoral heterogeneity," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 31-45.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:metroe:v:61:y:2010:i:1:p:219-238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0026-1386 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.