Inadequacy of technology and innovation systems at the periphery
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- João Prates Romero & Frederico G. Jayme Jr., 2009.
"Financial system, innovation and regional development: a study on the relationship between liquidity preference and innovation in Brazil,"
Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG
td357, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- João Prates Romero & Frederico G. Jayme Jr, 2010. "Financial system, innovation and regional development: a study on the relationship between liquidity preference and innovation in Brazil," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td412, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Renato Garcia & Veneziano Araujo & Suelene Mascarini & Emerson Gomes Dos Santos & Ariana Costa, 2016. "An Analysis Of The Influence Of The Characteristics Of Firms And Academic Research Groups On The Geographical Distance Of University-Industry Linkages," Anais do XLIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 43rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 147, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- João Romero & Gustavo Britto & Frederico Jayme Jr., 2013. "A model of development with structural and technological change," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 479, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Renata Del-Vecchio & Jorge Britto & Bruno Oliveira, 2014. "Patterns of university–industry interactions in Brazil: an exploratory analysis using the instrumental of graph theory," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 1867-1892, July.
- Chaves, Catari Vilela & Carvalho, Soraia Schultz Martins & Silva, Leandro Alves & Teixeira, Tânia Cristina & Bernardes, Patrícia, 2012. "The point of view of firms in Minas Gerais about the contribution of universities and research institutes to R&D activities," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 1683-1695.
- Leonardo Costa Ribeiro & Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque, 2015. "The Role of Periphery in the Current Transition Towards a New Phase of Capitalism: introductory questions on the changes of the centre-periphery divide," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 517, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:31:y:2007:i:5:p:669-690. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .